Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Believe it or not - I saw a Pontiac Solstice today on the road on my way to work. :yesnod:
I'm sure it was headed to the Milford (Michigan) Proving Grounds as it had a manufacturer license plate on it.
It was beautiful. Silver color with the black top on it. I followed it for a short while, before I had to turn off on another road. This is a good sign when you see them on the roads in Michigan - it won't be long before they are out and about.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
piczz

jschimp said:
Believe it or not - I saw a Pontiac Solstice today on the road on my way to work. :yesnod:
I'm sure it was headed to the Milford (Michigan) Proving Grounds as it had a manufacturer license plate on it.
It was beautiful. Silver color with the black top on it. I followed it for a short while, before I had to turn off on another road. This is a good sign when you see them on the roads in Michigan - it won't be long before they are out and about.
Were you able to snap any pictures of the Sol?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Good news, Hope your right :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't have my camera in the car on the way to work. I guess I'll have to carry it with me in the event I'm behind him again.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Congrats! They must be steeping up their testing on Solstices since we have had a number of them spotted recently!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts