Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 – 08 solstice parts (stock)

Parts have less then 700 miles on them:

complete hood, front bumper with grill inserts, rear center valance (single exhaust)
antenna, complete exhaust from cat back (piping, muffler and chrome tip), exhaust manifold with gasket, complete air intake (includes air cleaner box, ducting (2pcs.) and resonator)

also, have a full set of front and rear control arm bushings and rear differential bushing from Energy Suspension (brand new in boxes still ).. the Hyper-Flex system

Pontiac Listings Page 3

will sell individually on first come first serve basis…

stock color is white...

pics can be made available to serious inquiries for the hood (as it has been in the box wrapped up since 2006)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
located in alberta... the hood is in the same shipping box that RK uses...i have it wrapped in plastic and then the box is filled with expanding foam...i've used alot more foam then RK did with their hood when they shipped to me, and the box is extremely sturdy....

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
is this bumper the stock 2.4 or the gxp bumper???

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is the air intake still available?
2006 – 08 solstice parts (stock)

Parts have less then 700 miles on them:

complete hood, front bumper with grill inserts, rear center valance (single exhaust)
antenna, complete exhaust from cat back (piping, muffler and chrome tip), exhaust manifold with gasket, complete air intake (includes air cleaner box, ducting (2pcs.) and resonator)

also, have a full set of front and rear control arm bushings and rear differential bushing from Energy Suspension (brand new in boxes still ).. the Hyper-Flex system

Pontiac Listings Page 3

will sell individually on first come first serve basis…

stock color is white...

pics can be made available to serious inquiries for the hood (as it has been in the box wrapped up since 2006)
Im interested in the bumper!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts