Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Please vote for any choices you are interested in! Thanks!

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!

I have recently finished designing a few T-shirt designs in anticipation of this year's nationals meet. I would like to gauge interest in producing shirts for not for profit sale. If you like any of the designs, please vote for the one's you think you would be interested in purchasing. I also included a potential coozy design. :cheers: Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!

side note: hard to see in small photos, but the latitude degree is 23.44; the peak of summer/winter solstice. Also, at the base of the globe is 6211221. ;)

Here is the signup sheet for the Humps shirt:
http://www.customink.com/signup/10u4zo6f

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Hope you go through with this. I will purchase some stuff for sure. Couple of thoughts / suggestions...

1) coozy.... Could you make it in black or maybe "mean yellow"?

2) I like two of the three TShirts as per my vote. How about doing some in tank tops?

Cheers,
NS:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
I actually like them all.

Like NS though, I'd like the cozy in a different color. For me I'd prefer the car to be black :p

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope you go through with this. I will purchase some stuff for sure. Couple of thoughts / suggestions...

1) coozy.... Could you make it in black or maybe "mean yellow"?

2) I like two of the three TShirts as per my vote. How about doing some in tank tops?

Cheers,
NS:thumbs:
Not a problem. The coozy can be in any color. These are all just example colors.

My favorite has to be the humps shirt. It came to me on a whim. I love it!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I like the white rear (but a little lower) with the blue rear as the front and also lower and larger.

Bob

·
Registered
245 Posts
I like the black and the white, with no changes.:thumbs: So when can we buy them?:willy: I can see one of each, the better half will probably need one as well:dunno: I think you'll have alot of takers no matter what design you pick.:yesnod::yesnod:

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey everyone, I have edited my original post at the top to include the signup sheet for the humps design. All you have to do is click on the size and quantity you want. Once I get everyone's info I will place the order. I am asking $25 per shirt. Thank you! :cheers:

Also, I am going to call the company and see about ordering different colors for the latitude designs. As of right now, it only lets me do one color at a time, and one shirt style at a time. I know a good number of people would like tank tops etc... I would also like to order different color coozys. I will see what I can do and report back.

·
Registered
746 Posts
shirt

I like the choice of humps on front and globe on back.

I do not like the print height location, standard position would be lower- humps should be on HUMPS!

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
I like them all! I'd probably get the funky blue shirt to be different.

Must have a Koozie! Must. Color is fine with me. I'm not picky at all about my koozie color! :)

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
I'll take two Hump shirts in black in XXL -- $25 per is ok with me if they are quality shirts...

·
Registered
763 Posts
In case you hadn't noticed, this year in Asheville, the summer solstice will be hump day.

Humps

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
I'm in for a couple of whatever you produce - they are great!

I vote no black for the coozy. It would be sharp, but black soaks in the sun, makes for a warm brew.

Let me know where to send the check!

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got off the phone with the company. We can do any color and any shirt style. i.e. tank tops etc... I just have to place the order over the phone.

So... I'm working this weekend on getting some other examples for people to choose from. Women's designs etc...

Please do not send any paypal money yet. I'll let everyone know on here when to send and I'll get delivery addresses then. Thanks!

I agree on the black coozy.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I got off the phone with the company. We can do any color and any shirt style. i.e. tank tops etc... I just have to place the order over the phone.

So... I'm working this weekend on getting some other examples for people to choose from. Women's designs etc...

Please do not send any paypal money yet. I'll let everyone know on here when to send and I'll get delivery addresses then. Thanks!

I agree on the black coozy.
Awesome....you can put me down for two tank tops one black and one white size large and a coozy. I will stand by for your ordering info / update.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
We'll be in for any Sky stuff!!

Sent from my GT-P1000R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts