I've been standin' here waitin' Mister Postman
So patiently
For just a card, or just a letter
Sayin' SilverSol's on it's way home to me

·
Registered
137 Posts
SolsticeWaiting said:
Got this in the mail yesterday, thought I'd share it with everyone. No goodies but at least they remember us! :rolleyes:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/17407411381.jpg&s=x4
All I get was this thing, which is general, vague, and a bit disappointing. Why send anything out with no new information!?!?

They should send something out when production starts and delivery starts taking place. Coming summer '05 my askdfjlasdf. They just keep baiting us to keep our order and our money. :cuss:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Looks like GM cannot please people no matter what they do. People keep calling for GM to send out updates, even if there is nothing to update. So now they send out an "update letter" with no updates (probably because there are no updates) and people are upset.

Just be patient people. GM is thinking of you anyway!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Please let me know!

Please Send me something! All I have recieved is a letter telling me to go to My Dealership and order a car as I was waitlisted. Well I did April 15th. 1st on dealer allocation and my dealer can't tell me anything, "We have no new or updated information at this time". GM - Pontiac wont step-up an give anyone any difinitive answers to any of the "Purchasing Public". :willy: This will be my first New GM purchase, and honestly I am very disappointed so far.:banghead:
Now I hear or read that "Leather" may not be avaliable for first Allocation Cars. Maybe it's :seeya:GM for me. Just throw us a "Bone" with some real meat on it.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
meallen1220 said:
Please Send me something! All I have recieved is a letter telling me to go to My Dealership and order a car as I was waitlisted. Well I did April 15th. 1st on dealer allocation and my dealer can't tell me anything, "We have no new or updated information at this time". GM - Pontiac wont step-up an give anyone any difinitive answers to any of the "Purchasing Public". :willy: This will be my first New GM purchase, and honestly I am very disappointed so far.:banghead:
Now I hear or read that "Leather" may not be avaliable for first Allocation Cars. Maybe it's :seeya:GM for me. Just throw us a "Bone" with some real meat on it.
What do you want to know that Pontiac should be telling you? We know the price, options, and the specifications. The only thing that is really up in the air right now is a production date, and even Pontiac most likely doesn't know that yet. Until they are satisfied they have all the bugs worked out, they are not going to produce them. Yet, they probably cannot just say "we will have the bugs out by next week" either.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
mrfantastic said:
All I get was this thing, which is general, vague, and a bit disappointing. Why send anything out with no new information!?!?

They should send something out when production starts and delivery starts taking place. Coming summer '05 my askdfjlasdf. They just keep baiting us to keep our order and our money. :cuss:

Be Patient, you will get your car and it will be great.I'm hoping that we get our cars earlier, but GM doesn't want to comit to any dates. I already had to pre-trade my car because the dealler would not extend the trade in price.But I have three other cars anyway. I wanted to get this as a toy for my husband to drive seeing I don't know how to drive srandard. But I'm going to have to learn if I want to drive it, I hope it's easy.

Zero/Zip priority

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Well, Mr. Postman finally came through. Got my Solstice letter: "We will be contacting you periodically with information and updates until you take final delivery of your car... after the First 1,000 are produced."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts