Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11/7/05

Pontiac Sales Manager: "Two Solstice on the truck, one Mysterious, will be here in a few minutes!"
Me: [Hey, mine is Mysterious, and #1 of 4...It's here! (phenomenal deductive reasoning)] "Boss, I gotta go."
Boss: "The days not over...?"
Me: "It's winter solstice time Boss, shortest workdays of the year."
Boss: "Oh yeah, right."

Later, standing in front my baby at the Pontiac Dealer...

Me: "Good Lord that as beautiful!" I exclaim as the 50 mph winds drive the rain into my face. "Wait a minute, those rims are painted, that interior is not ebony!"

Sales Manager: "Get in out the rain you dumba__. It's not yours!" (he did'nt really call me dumba__)

The two cars ordered behind me came in first and both of the owners are out of town for a couple weeks so they aren't even here to enjoy them!

I've spent a couple of hours, the last two nights, sitting in the drivers seats, checking out all the features, comparing my option elections with the two in the dealership. The sales guys are asking me questions about the features and how everything works so I essentially put on a little seminar using all the information each of you has contributed to this forum. It's my therapy for the torment I have just suffered ;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
That Sucks!!!

At least you get to admire one and see how everthing works!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was good just to get to look one over, poke, prod, and kick the tires.
I know that I fit with the roof up now, which is a relief.
I can't wait to feel it on the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts