Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rumor has it that at least one new TV series next year will be featuring the Solstice as one of its stars (similar to "Rockford Files" Firebird). How cool will that be. I wonder if Warner Brothers will give it a shot for Batman's next set of wheels? James Bond is out of the question, as the Solstice isn't quite British enough. The new "General Lee" in the new "Dukes of Hazard"? The "Smokey and the Bandit" remake? "Bullitt II"? Somebody stop me before I get out of control! Later!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...do do do do do do do dooooo

I am getting the batmobile.....black with sand/steel interior. Does it come with the batcape? :cool:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Even Q wasn't limited to British cars...

CalBear said:
James Bond is out of the question, as the Solstice isn't quite British enough.
... Didn't they have him drive a BMW Z3 and a Z8... I seem to remember a remote controlled sedan which he drove while hiding on the floor of said vehicle. I think that one was a BMW as well... I don't think the Bavarians would appreciate being lumped in with the Brits. Then, that's just me. :nonod:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
RichSol said:
I am getting the batmobile.....black with sand/steel interior. Does it come with the batcape? :cool:
Mine's more "bat" than yours, 'cause I got the black leather with a black car. I'm blacker than you.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Fortimir said:
Mine's more "bat" than yours, 'cause I got the black leather with a black car. I'm blacker than you.
Me too!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...it's batman to you

Fortimir said:
It's not blackman, it's BATman. Anyway, I like the contrast. Did you see the latest BM movie? Maybe we should paint our Sols in camouflage colors?....naaah
:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.