Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been able to get the tracking website (where we input our info) to come up for a couple of days. Anyone know what's up with it?

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
You must be psyco...wait that is spelled wrong. :)

I was just trying to get into that site to update my changes. Dealer gave me update today and I jumped from 2550 to 3400. Now the agonizing starts. When will it be built?

Did Canuck give up on us when his car got built? Or did we get kicked off because it was borrowed server? Hope neiter and it is just a busted link. :(

·
Registered
905 Posts
Go Drvn - Probably another week or so, but then the long wait begins while you wait for it to ship.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Yes, I've been trying for over an hour to get to that list. Maybe whatever server that is on is down?

Anybody know who maintains that list?

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
I sent a PM to SolsticeDesire asking if he was maintaining the list. Here is his response:

No, I don't maintain it. The guy who started it stated that he was not going to get the Solstice. A little while later he said that he couldn't host it any more. He asked if someone else could do it. I guess that no one else wanted to take the responsibility.

So, I guess the list is gone. I always liked excelsior's list, so that is the only place to go from now on. Thanks, excelsior, for being here for us!

http://ddz.net/solstice/

Thanks for your response, SolsticeDesire!

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Adrenaline said:
Go Drvn - Probably another week or so, but then the long wait begins while you wait for it to ship.
Lucky for me I get to spend about 10 days of the waiting time in Reno. There must be something to that deal about the cars being made when people go out of town. Good thing my dealer has my cell phone number.

The GM at the dealership tried to tell me that we should have the car about 7 days after it is built. I like the guy, but in this case I think he is being a little too optimistic. I don't think I have seen a 7 day build to delivery even for the guys in the northeast.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Fortimir, you're trying to steal Editguy's job again! Shame on you.

I left it alone waiting for him to report in for duty. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts