Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I am a new member and a proud new owner of a 2007 Solstice GXP, and have been frequenting the forum gathering so much useful information! Thanks members, and what a great forum!

I purchased my GXP 3 months ago, and while I was waiting for the dealer to ship the car to me, I discovered the turbo upgrade kits while browsing on the net. I ordered immediately, and realized once I received the car, I realized I didn't really need the additional power, it was quite speedy enough for me and I love speed! :) Hence, I wondered if any of you would be interested? It is brand new, never been opened. I ordered it online, it is Certified GM Parts, and it comes complete with the following:

Bolt Tmap Sensor
Connector Sen-Map w/leads
Sticker Premium Fuel
O-Ring T Map
Sensor T Map
GM Performance Decal
Instruction Sheet
GM Cert Label
GM Decal
Comes with detailed installation instruction booklet

I payed $459 for it, but if you are interested please make me an offer. I will be happy to email you photos of everything included.
Thank you!
Jami

·
Registered
153 Posts
Jami: I suggest you consider keeping the kit. Run the car a bit and get used to the feel. Then tell us you do not want the extra power... I started with a bit then a bit and then the full Monte....... You can always peddle the GMPP tune kit. By the way, the performance improvement is enough you can actually feel it at the gas pedal.

Sam

·
Registered
145 Posts
Jami I recommend the same. Keep the kit it really brings out what this car is really capable of. Only thing keep on the traction control! lol I hope all works out! and Enjoy your car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts