Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:cool: I went to the Atlanta Journal International Car Show yesterday and saw both the Solstice and the Sky. They were displayed about 75 feet from each other, just out of direct sight. I found myself walking back and forth... comparing lines, stance, suspension, and just overall look. I am currently wait listed 2:44. However, I'm wondering if I should maybe wait longer and continue to compare. Overall, I think the sky has a little more muscle look while the solstice has a classy-euro look. I currently own a Mazda RX-8. This purchase is mainly for the wife....kids are almost out of the house and she wants to replace the minivan for her daily. I was wondering what others think, those that have seen both, up close and personal .

·
Registered
49 Posts
I too, was at the AJC show in Atlanta. I'm a huge Solstice fan, but the Sky looked SOOOOOO much better than the Sol did at the show, I think it was because the Sky was in silver, while the Sol was in a dull grey and stuck over in the dark. If I could wait, I'd get the Sky, but I'm waitlisted on the Sol for now, but if that falls through, then I will get the Sky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts