Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Have you searched the pontiac website with your zipcode??

http://www.pontiac.com/vehiclelocator/pontiac/locatevehicle.jsp?year=2006&modelId=288&mmc=2LF26&pvc=270&brand=solstice&originatingBrand=solstice

Put in your zipcode and see what comes up, and then start searching farther out. A lot of the ones you will see in there will already be spoken for, but there might also be a few available ones where people have backed out when the car arrived. Especially since Winter has arrived up north where you are at.

Good Luck!!

- bspate -

·
Registered
990 Posts
It's gone...
They were going down the list and probably found someone who wanted it.
I turned it down... wrong color for me.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
RPO687 said:
Thanks, I will call Nucar on Monday.

you cant wait to call on these cars...all have a waiting list....if you find out about one....you have to jump on it..soonest....they are not sitting on the lot at all..if someone orders it..and turns it down...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Dan, I saw your post Sat. night. I called and they were closed, did they sell the car?
Yes. It was gone the next morning. I work across the street from the dealership so I saw the guy get his car. It hurt me to know that I intentionally let the car go. I sat in it and had it in my hands. I just couldn't get a red one. Don't get me wrong, the red looks great. I am just uncertain about it and my wife was _VERY_ certain about it. :) So, no red for us.

Good luck finding a car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just cancelled the Solstice I ordered from a dealer in Leesburg, VA called Star Pontiac. They're about 70 miles West of Baltimore if you want to look them up...

It should be there any day now. Sly, fully loaded except for ABS brakes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
goofy said:
of course...there is a whole parking lot full of them two blocks from my house:)
Did I already miss them? Are you referring to NuCar Pontiac because they didn't have any this past weekend. :brentil:

·
Registered
5 Posts
RPO687 said:
He lives 2 blocks from the plant.
Very funny ... is that the only time there will ever be a lot of them??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Check your e-mail

RPO687 said:
I would like to buy a Solstice. I am in Newark, DE and would like to find a car near by. Prefer Red or Black but will consider all colors.

[email protected]
I maybe able to help you...

·
Registered
5 Posts
If RPO is not biting, please fill us in on the details.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gracie said:
Very funny ... is that the only time there will ever be a lot of them??

I don't think you will see a lot full anywhere else for a while. I do think you will see more of them at the dealers the plant is shipping a lot of cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
RPO687 said:
I don't think you will see a lot full anywhere else for a while. I do think you will see more of them at the dealers the plant is shipping a lot of cars.
Thanks, I really hope so, I haven't been looking as long as the others in this forum but still, it's nerve-racking. Have you had a chance to test drive one? Let me know if you ever come across one.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Gracie said:
Did I already miss them? Are you referring to NuCar Pontiac because they didn't have any this past weekend. :brentil:
That's because I picked mine up already!

There's one in the showroom awaiting delivery if you want to go look.
I'll be posing for News Journal pics tomorrow somewhere in Newark. :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts