Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Solstice Wanted near Delaware

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Slicer 
#1 ·
I would like to buy a Solstice. I am in Newark, DE and would like to find a car near by. Prefer Red or Black but will consider all colors.

LouCerchio@aol.com

#2 ·
Have you searched the pontiac website with your zipcode??

http://www.pontiac.com/vehiclelocat...=270&brand=solstice&originatingBrand=solstice

Put in your zipcode and see what comes up, and then start searching farther out. A lot of the ones you will see in there will already be spoken for, but there might also be a few available ones where people have backed out when the car arrived. Especially since Winter has arrived up north where you are at.

Good Luck!!

- bspate -

#5 ·
It's gone...
They were going down the list and probably found someone who wanted it.
I turned it down... wrong color for me.

#6 ·
RPO687 said:
Thanks, I will call Nucar on Monday.

you cant wait to call on these cars...all have a waiting list....if you find out about one....you have to jump on it..soonest....they are not sitting on the lot at all..if someone orders it..and turns it down...

#10 ·
Dan, I saw your post Sat. night. I called and they were closed, did they sell the car?
Yes. It was gone the next morning. I work across the street from the dealership so I saw the guy get his car. It hurt me to know that I intentionally let the car go. I sat in it and had it in my hands. I just couldn't get a red one. Don't get me wrong, the red looks great. I am just uncertain about it and my wife was _VERY_ certain about it. :) So, no red for us.

Good luck finding a car.

#12 ·
goofy said:
of course...there is a whole parking lot full of them two blocks from my house:)
Did I already miss them? Are you referring to NuCar Pontiac because they didn't have any this past weekend. :brentil:

#18 ·
RPO687 said:
I don't think you will see a lot full anywhere else for a while. I do think you will see more of them at the dealers the plant is shipping a lot of cars.
Thanks, I really hope so, I haven't been looking as long as the others in this forum but still, it's nerve-racking. Have you had a chance to test drive one? Let me know if you ever come across one.

#19 ·
Gracie said:
Did I already miss them? Are you referring to NuCar Pontiac because they didn't have any this past weekend. :brentil:
That's because I picked mine up already!

There's one in the showroom awaiting delivery if you want to go look.
I'll be posing for News Journal pics tomorrow somewhere in Newark. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.