Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
5,641 Posts
leolaw said:
WWW.solstice1000.com is now open. Of course you can not enter the site. :party:
There is not hope for some of you. ;) We have all been reading some of the dealership salespeople that have popped up here in the last few days. Many of which haven't been able to handle a three page summary. There is a 23 page training manual for using the site. :willy: You had all better plan on getting to some of these dealerships very early and holding their hands. :grouphug:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Small Dealer said:
There is not hope for some of you. ;) We have all been reading some of the dealership salespeople that have popped up here in the last few days. Many of which haven't been able to handle a three page summary. There is a 23 page training manual for using the site. :willy: You had all better plan on getting to some of these dealerships very early and holding their hands. :grouphug:
No doubt! I'm worried that my dealer won't know hiw login/password for solstice1000.com

Can you already log in just to check things out? (as a program-enrolled dealer, that is)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I am usually aware of things coming down the pipe before my dealer so I give him a friendly reminder now and then. Come Apr 15th he will be fully educated! To do fair he has been more than cooperative even to the point of letting me borrow the DVD because he isn't set up yet to show it! Did anyone get any of the promo posters? Pretty cool! ;)

·
5,641 Posts
Actually the 23-page manual isn't all that hard to read. Almost took longer for me to print.

The site is open to dealers. Currently all that is there is PDF files of the "playbook" and the training manual for the site, a review of the program rules, and the ever present FAQ and Contact tabs. I think I recall someone saying or reading something about the site being updated of the 11th so we could practice data entry.

Didn't unroll any of the posters yet. But I do have one up in the showroom that I got off eBay last year. It is the purple shaded one that says "Here's to the 0.0 children household". (Which coincidentaly, was what I was thinking this morning getting mine ready for school. :))

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Small Dealer said:
Didn't unroll any of the posters yet. But I do have one up in the showroom that I got off eBay last year. It is the purple shaded one that says "Here's to the 0.0 children household". (Which coincidentaly, was what I was thinking this morning getting mine ready for school. :))
hehehe I picked that poster up off eBay recently too. :D I still need to hang it up. I know you said you hadn't opened them yet, but do you know what the posters you got look like?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Funny that's the same poster that was floating around for a year or more, slogan was changed to "Pure Roadster" instead of previous "Auto Erotica".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts