Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Is it possible that a Solstice is down here in Florida? My dad (who watches the Apprentice) swears that he saw a Solstice (grey) in his development driving around a couple of days ago, and my co-worker (who also ordered one) is pretty sure that he saw one up in Lake Worth Florida, but he was stuck in traffic and was unable to get a good look at it.

Anyone else spotted one in Florida?

Could this be one of the first 1000 cars? Or is it just one of the test cars getting beaten on around the US?

Todd

·
Premium Member
10,404 Posts
82-T/A said:
Hey guys,

Is it possible that a Solstice is down here in Florida? My dad (who watches the Apprentice) swears that he saw a Solstice (grey) in his development driving around a couple of days ago, and my co-worker (who also ordered one) is pretty sure that he saw one up in Lake Worth Florida, but he was stuck in traffic and was unable to get a good look at it.

Could this be one of the first 1000 cars? Or is it just one of the test cars getting beaten on around the US?

Todd
It has to be a test car since we know there is NO production of customer's cars been produce at this point.
It could also be one of those exotics cars that are driven around Palm Beach once in a while.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
82-T/A said:
Hey guys,

Todd
Yes it's very possible.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
It certainly couldn't have been one of the thou, it had to be one of their test ones. I never thought they'd end up all the way down here... but maybe some of the GM testers figured a road trip to FL would be a good idea. you know; test the wear and tear of extended driving, the comfort of long trips, and also test how fun it would be to have such a great car to drive around here in the sunshine state!

·
Registered
72 Posts
82-T/A said:
I have seen other test cars on the roads in FL. I haven't seen a solstice yet, :banghead: but I have my camera on the front seat and I'll do my duty if the situation presents itself :patriot:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been reading posts for about a week and had to register to respond. I followed a Mysterious Solstice with Delaware dealer tags for several miles last Saturday. It was near the PA Delaware border on US 202. I sped up and slowed down several times to get a good look at it. The tag was a dealer tag, not a manufacturer plate. If I had know the current state of introduction, I woud have taken some pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts