Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wanted to tell you that spotted two Solstices on the Road today in Michigan. One (black) couldn't get photos, the other (silver) was at the Selfridge Air show (apparently they can fly as well)...just kidding, just in general parking. I was able to get some photos of it, however I think we have pretty much exhausted the photos of the cars but will post if you want.

This is the third one I've seen in person, and all I can say I like it better every time! Pontiac said it the car is just plain sexy!

The silver when had a leather bra on it....not for me. I'd rather re-paint the front every so often then mess up the lines with the bra...

·
Registered
162 Posts
MisterE said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to tell you that spotted two Solstices on the Road today in Michigan. One (black) couldn't get photos, the other (silver) was at the Selfridge Air show (apparently they can fly as well)...just kidding, just in general parking. I was able to get some photos of it, however I think we have pretty much exhausted the photos of the cars but will post if you want.

This is the third one I've seen in person, and all I can say I like it better every time! Pontiac said it the car is just plain sexy!

The silver when had a leather bra on it....not for me. I'd rather re-paint the front every so often then mess up the lines with the bra...
I have ordered silver. Please post the pictures. :yesnod:

·
Registered
72 Posts
MisterE said:
Hi All,

:agree: I haven't seen one yet. Please post pics :yesnod:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Would love to see the pictures. I ordered a Cool and am trying to see what it really looks like.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Knew I shoulda gone to the airshow...can't believe I have not seen one yet...and I live near all the engineers who are working on the car, and bring them home for the weekend!! :cool:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good, I'll try to post the photos when I get home. This will be my first time doing photos, they are from a 5 mega pixel camera, any tips would be great!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I spotted a black one (w/ a bra, I think) two weekends ago during my daughters soccer tournament. By the time I realized what it was (and started across the field to get a better look), it pulled away :brentil:
It did look a little beat up though - and the top looked funky.

I spent the rest of the weekend looking for that damn car!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, here are some photos...it was actually kind of funny as this was about 1 row back from a new H3 which are still pretty rare in these parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry guys,

I have more photos but no matter how small I go I keep getting the following message:
File Too Large. Limits are 2500 x 2500. Your file is 2580 x 1932.

They started out at 5MP and I'm using photo editor

·
Registered
905 Posts
Looks great!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
MAKsys said:
I spotted a black one (w/ a bra, I think) two weekends ago during my daughters soccer tournament. By the time I realized what it was (and started across the field to get a better look), it pulled away :brentil:
It did look a little beat up though - and the top looked funky.

I spent the rest of the weekend looking for that damn car!
Does that make it a chick car, for sure? :glol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
:yesnod:
MisterE said:
Ok, here are some photos...it was actually kind of funny as this was about 1 row back from a new H3 which are still pretty rare in these parts.
It appears from the picture that the wrinkles have been removed from the wings. Is that correct?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I am SO HAPPY to see that the top looks nice now. That was going to be a hangup for me, but not a deal breaker. I just getting more and more excited about this car. This car is the same color combination as mine and I think that it just looks sweet. I even like the car bra on it too. Do you get them from the dealer or aftermarket?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thanks for the pic!

I too have ordered the sly color. Every pic I see seems to look a little
different (some look lighter than others), but this looks great and is the color I want. This color looks like the brochure.

Can't wait for GM to say, gentleman start your engines!!!!!! :willy:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Looking at those BMW 645 pics, their computer interface looks sweet! Is the solstice information center option similar? Ive not seen any info on it

1 - 20 of 35 Posts