Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Solsticestuff.com is now active. Some of the for sale items load, but not all. The site seems to freeze when partially open. It may not be accepting orders.

·
5,641 Posts
leolaw said:
Solsticestuff.com is now active. Some of the for sale items load, but not all. The site seems to freeze when partially open. It may not be accepting orders.

The Crystal Cube has the car with the top up! First offical Pontiac picture with the top up and it is laser etched on something in the gift shop. :lol:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah, I like the shirts too. A couple of the hats weren't bad either.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sure would be nice, if they offered the hats in the same colors as the cars. Why would I want a "Lime Green" cap to go along with my incredibly beautiful Dark Blue Solstice.... go figure.... :willy:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
mceb said:
I can't beleive they are showing the 2002 concept on the home page of the site :brentil:
Yeah, just like us. :glol:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
enderokc said:
I am not going to buy anything though until I get that car :)
Yeah, me neither. I'm hoping they might throw a cap and a jacket in with the die-cast model for the EOP participants. Then I won't have a to buy any of it! ;)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
We are supposed to get the scale car with the EOPS. Before I order anything I thing I will wait and see what else they through in, a hat, jacket, sweat would be nice! :cool: Oops, I am thinking ahead of myself again!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I'm a bit disappointed with the polo shirt. I don't like the design. Looks too much like the 1970's....The way the collar is sewn and the style with the stripes down the sides looks like an Adidas shirt. But then again, people don't call me "Mr. Style"!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Small Dealer said:
The Crystal Cube has the car with the top up! First offical Pontiac picture with the top up and it is laser etched on something in the gift shop. :lol:
Actually, there's been an official pic with the top up for a week or two at the Pontiac website. It's the third pic on the Solstice page

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
mceb said:
I can't beleive they are showing the 2002 concept on the home page of the site :brentil:
They're watching us! :lurk:

It's fixed now. A profile shot of a black one w/ the top down has replaced the concept pic.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Darn, no sun glasses or luggage or Sunday golf bag. But I'm kinda glad there's no rain suit. I interpret that as confidence the roof doesn't leak. :cool:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
DreamerDave said:
Darn, no sun glasses or luggage or Sunday golf bag. But I'm kinda glad there's no rain suit. I interpret that as confidence the roof doesn't leak. :cool:
Ahhh, but they do tout the weatherproof qualities of the neoprene jacket (think I might just pick one of those up, by the by)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Where would one find after market stuff like a cover? I would think pontiac would offer one, right?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts