Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Solstice for sale. Only $500 over MSRP. Vin#3173 coming to Southern California soon. Offering first to forum members only. I ordered two cars (wife no longer interested). That's right, the long wait has discouraged my wife (not me....). Anyway, it is "Cool" with steel sand leather, polished wheels, XM radio, MP3 cd, limited slip, ABS, air, etc. (no smokers package or 6 disc). Ok, no need to comment if you are not interested. For the record, I first offered this to a forum member in Iraq at MSRP. He passed on the deal and decided to get a Mustang. So don't give me the story about how bad I am for requesting $500 over MSRP. That just covers my time in making sure the deal works out for everyone. This deal would work best for someone that lives in the Southern California area! Makes the entire process quick and easy. :yesnod:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Honestly folks, if you are in the CA area, this is a steal. Trust, me I have been watching the market closely, and I'll be darned if it isn't true.

Hard to admit though....

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
cadillacricket said:
Honestly folks, if you are in the CA area, this is a steal. Trust, me I have been watching the market closely, and I'll be darned if it isn't true.

Hard to admit though....
And the bad part? You don't even make a commission on the referal. CC, you do Missouri proud. :thumbs: Wish it was mysterious/ebony/black and a whole lot closer to KC.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
State of Missouri......

I was born in K.C. MO. So I guess I'm also representing Missouri in a positive way. Must be in the water....... :yesnod:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Seriously though, I feel like I was giving the guy a hard time about selling a car over sticker, and kinda forgot that that wasn't his original intention. He wasn't, and isn't, asking thousands over, and as I said before...

The damned silly thing will bring it! People are bonkers over this car. Anyone in Cali that has to have a Solstice fix can steal this one relatively soon. I checked his order, and if I remember, one of those cars will be here pretty quick.

And ntouched, I am sorry I was bitchy about checking your order before, don't be mad...

Someone agree to buy his car, you would be doing yourself a favor...

Hard to admit though...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All is well......

cadillacricket said:
Seriously though, I feel like I was giving the guy a hard time about selling a car over sticker, and kinda forgot that that wasn't his original intention. He wasn't, and isn't, asking thousands over, and as I said before...

The damned silly thing will bring it! People are bonkers over this car. Anyone in Cali that has to have a Solstice fix can steal this one relatively soon. I checked his order, and if I remember, one of those cars will be here pretty quick.

And ntouched, I am sorry I was bitchy about checking your order before, don't be mad...

Someone agree to buy his car, you would be doing yourself a favor...

Hard to admit though...
Cricket, the funny thing is I can place an ad in the paper tomorrow and line up several buyers for at least $2500 over sticker. In fact, two car dealers in Palm Springs have already offered me at least $4000 over sticker. These are dealers that sell Bentleys, RR & other high end cars. They can turn around and sell the car for $35,000+ with no problem. It's always been about supply and demand and the new hot whatever here in California. I just thought I'd give the average person a good deal. Didn't know I would upset anyone. No Hard Feelings......
:)

·
Registered
976 Posts
ntouched said:
Cricket, the funny thing is I can place an ad in the paper tomorrow and line up several buyers for at least $2500 over sticker. In fact, two car dealers in Palm Springs have already offered me at least $4000 over sticker. These are dealers that sell Bentleys, RR & other high end cars. They can turn around and sell the car for $35,000+ with no problem. It's always been about supply and demand and the new hot whatever here in California. I just thought I'd give the average person a good deal. Didn't know I would upset anyone. No Hard Feelings......
:)

"Peace in the valley....."
druid-2

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BOBL said:
I live in Newport Beach and am very interested. Please email me at "[email protected]" with details and how we make contact. You can reach me on my cell phone @ 949.378.3784.
Bobl, just left a message on your cell phone. I'll send an email also.

Troy
:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
solsticeman said:
ntouched,

When your sale concludes, let one of us know and we'll close the thread. thanks :thumbs:
When sale is done, I'll notify the "Mod" squad.
:yesnod:

·
Registered
936 Posts
ntouched said:
This deal would work best for someone that lives in the Southern California area! Makes the entire process quick and easy. :yesnod:
I would say the deal would work best for someone on the east coast. They could have a blast driving home. :cool:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Ok guys, this thread is starting to accumulate posts that are not advancing the sale of this car. Lets not forget our For sale forum rules.

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3836

Cliff Notes version. If your post is not asking a question or making a direct inquiry about the car for sale, or is responding to an inquiry with information about the car, it does not belong in this thread. The only posts I should see are ntouched talking about his car that is available, and people who asking questions about it to advance the sale of the car.

Any comments that are intended to "throw cold water" (which is against the rules) in this for sale thread have been deleted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts