Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not at all affiliated with this company, I just saw their ad in the back of a Men's Journal mag I was thumbing through on a flight the other day.
Autolinx

Looks like you'd have to have a trailer hitch kit installed, though.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Along time ago on another thread, I mentioned the possibility of putting a 2" receiver on the Solstice so you could put any number of storage devices on the back or tow a trailer. At the time no one seemed to think that was to good of an idea. I personaly don't need a lot of storage space, and I'm sure I'll get by with the 2/4 cubic feet, so I won't be doing it, but I thought it might work out for all those who seem real concerned about stowage.

The receiver could be covered with a panel and not be visable when not in use. You would have to crawl around under the car to hook up, but that's the price you would have to pay to keep the back side looking clean. Just an idea.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I knew someone mentioned the hitch receiver idea. Sorry I didn't give you partial credit, AeroDave :banghead :jester

Personally, I don't think I'll need the extra room, either. I'm just sick of hearing "But it doesn't have room for my golf clubs and toothbrush :cryin "

·
Registered
3,266 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
AztekzRpurty said:
Is anybody else wondering how those plastic cases are going to hold up being mounted right in front of the dual exhausts on that TT? (the two bag picture)
That was my very first thought whenever they showed the picture with both of the cases on there.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I'd rather sell my clubs and take up tennis before I put that odd looking thing onto the back of my Solstice!! Its a good idea, but they need to make it way more asthetically appealing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts