Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice
Well done.

I have Norms GTO hood
and custom fenders
and custom rear valence
and side skirts
and front splitter

Might say I like Norm as much as you do. :) Always nice to meet another fan of Norm.
Thanks!
I saw a photo floating around on the internet last year of a Solstice that looked like it was going undergoing a massive body transformation. But I saw that it had this crazy looking Viper hood and I knew I had to have it haha.
Turns out, it was a car that Norm was working on for a client pretty local to me. He had the Viper hood with these fender flares attached to the sides because his tires were massive.
That man somehow fit a whole LS9 under the hood of that thing so it made sense why he chose a cowl hood, maybe even as a custom request.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Alex_GXP did you paint the windshield surround yourself?
Its a vinyl wrap installed by my local tint shop. I might get both the headlight tint and windshield wrap installed again, they have a little bit of rock chips and are starting to bubble up a little bit around the edges.
The shop also had a black with a little bit of a flake look which really matched my Magnetic Black paint (not OEM paint) but against my better judgment, I just went with plain gloss black.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts