Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an order in for a Solstice. The dealer had told me due to constraints on the leather, that if I was willing to take cloth they thought I might be able to get a 7/18 build date. I had told the dealer that I would be willing to take cloth.

In the meantime, I found out about the incentives Honda is running on the S2000s, and decided to pick one of those up. The same day that I picked up the S2000 the dealer left me a message saying my order had been pulled. I called my salesperson and let her know I changed my mind.

I was just thinking about it. If someone else was interested in taking it, you may be able to take my spot.

The color is cool liquid silver. The interior is cloth. It was ordered with air conditioning, 6-cd changer, monsoon speakers, power package, convience package, and limited slip. Although I didn't verify that there weren't any other changes due to the constraint on leather.

The dealer assured me that they will charge MSRP.

If someone in Michigan would be interested in taking my spot, PM me with you name and phone number. I'll call the sales person and see if you can take the spot and have them call you. They require a $200 deposit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
this one is sold

I work at this Dealership and your Solstice was sold within minutes of you cancelling your order. I am sorry that you could not waite for yours. I hope that you will enjoy your new Honda as much as the new owners of your Solstice.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My dealer never mentioned a "constraint" on leather. I loaded mine up, and Pontiac just called to say that I should be receiving it by August!!!! Woo Hoo!
The job market in Michigan is not the best, maybe he couldn't afford it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts