Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is that it has attracted fans fairly equally from all age groups, at least based on this forum. We have teeenagers to senior citizens and it has drawn us together into a community (well, most of the time ;) ). I just think that's cool.

·
Registered
245 Posts
that is pretty cool. it's amazing what can bring people from all over together. :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jester316 said:
that is pretty cool. it's amazing what can bring people from all over together. :yesnod:
Hey, it's brought Canadians and Americans together, too! :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
would it be cool/funny to see 9-10k sols in the same place. :cool:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Pontiac (GM) has done a great job in cross marketing the Solstice to appeal to a wide range of demographics. Based on early sales, this car could be their biggest hit in recent memory!

·
5,600 Posts
Editguy said:
Hey, it's brought Canadians and Americans together, too! :)
IT'S A MIRACLE! :lol:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Editguy said:
Is that it has attracted fans fairly equally from all age groups, at least based on this forum. We have teeenagers to senior citizens and it has drawn us together into a community (well, most of the time ;) ). I just think that's cool.
Shut the hell up, you whippersnappers.. :cuss: ;)

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I've had several muscle cars that my kids never appreciated. The latest, a black boat tailed Buick Riviera, I've named Buford but my twenty year old kids call it "Chester, the Molester", maybe because it's dark and sinister but, to them, ridiculous and silly. They thought me crazy when I brought it home. When I started gushing about the Solstice, they viewed it as a return to sanity.

I think that the price has a lot to do with it's popularity with the "whippersnappers". Corvettes and Vipers are to them what Lambos and Enzos are to us "old farts", unobtainable dreams. The Solstice is a car they can actually own long before, in their opinion, they're as good as dead. :lol:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
swatthefly said:
oh, is that how you spell that. they stopped teaching that word in school a looong time ago! :glol:
I'm so old, when I went to school, they didn't HAVE history.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Only taught Art and Theology. But, they didn't have proper black boards. Kind of proud of some of my life drawings. Got a B+ .You may have seen them on cave walls in France. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.