Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been awhile since I posted. But, as usual, I will not disappoint.

Here is a Quicktime Panorama of the Solstice from the NAIAS. If you didn't see it there, enjoy this for now. Sorry, I wasn't there. My friend took the pictures for me, so I can't answer any Q's.

Solstice Panorama

Of course I had to spruce it up using the Pontiac website graphics. Just click and drag inside the image.

P.S. Oh yea, it's 2.5mb, so be patient or get a faster connection. :)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Welcome back piipor. Lots of new info since you've been gone, unless you've been reading still.

That's awesome, I can make it spin all day long. :D

Think I figured out what I don't like about the blakc in the showroom lighting. Depending on the angle it can either look matte black or glossy black. It just seems odd.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Thanks Piipor! That is cool!

Brentil, I agree. The black doesn't look consistent through the photos, and its not because the paint is bad. Maybe the lighting in the hall has something to do with it, but most of the pics of the black Solstice I have seen just don't show the car that well. Its hard to really see its lines.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
:agree I think the lighter colours show the lines better

·
Registered
209 Posts
nice pic.....

by the way, what is that knob looking thing on the center of the trunk? haven't noticed that in the past....

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Wow! THANKS for the pics! Another great find and post - this forum has been the BEST for those of us enamored by the beauty of this car for so long, especially since industry info on the Solstice has been so sparse! :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts