Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
101 - 104 of 104 Posts
I thought we've already established that it's the first 1000 shipped to retail not built. Judging from the amount of cars seen around the plant they could have other non-first 1000 cars at varying stages of development, not fully completed.

mceb said:
Judging from the amount of cars seen around the plant they could have other non-first 1000 cars at varying stages of development, not fully completed.
Can you tell me what you mean by that?

I can't see them half producing cars and then putting them aside to finish.
It defeats the purpose of having an assembly line doesn't it?

Hey I could be wrong...I thought some people reported seeing cars without the first1000 badge. Could have been leftover test cars who knows. So many posts they are all starting to blur together :lol:

It's not really impotant to me when my car was built.

Yeah, I don't want to stir up the pot either, but I thought y'all had agreed that the 1st 1ks were 1st built, 1st delivered. I thought that GM had reaffirmed this at the big shindig in Detroit - or have we had another 50 threads on how this was wrong? Ya just never know...

Oh well - there's no keeping up with all this. I guess we get them, when we get them! :)

101 - 104 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.