Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Thanks Again Kim!!! I had a great time seeing old friends and meeting some awesome new ones! :dthumbs: I can't wait til next time!! :driving:

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
We would love to go. I just have one question. I lost my radios in thge move from Texas. Is it OK if we participate without radio communication? Is so, we will see you guys tomorrow morning.

Wine_Lover

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hey go easy on that wine, the run was Saturday

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Guess I really wasn't awake when I read the post.
Oh well, just have to wait for another one.
BTW, any idea about the radio problem or should I just go ahead and buy another set?

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Guess I really wasn't awake when I read the post.
Oh well, just have to wait for another one.
BTW, any idea about the radio problem or should I just go ahead and buy another set?
I assume most people originally bought them as a set of 2 so there's likely to be extras. If it was me, I would probably buy another set but it might be worth waiting until there's something going on where you want one and, if nobody has a loaner, then buy new ones.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It was my pleasure! I had tons of fun meeting the new folks and will for sure do it again, although not on a holiday weekend.:willy:

As far as anyone else wanting to join us next time, we have no rules. If you have radios and want to use them fine and if you don't that's fine also. Really the only ones who need them are the lead car and the sweeper car. At least that's how it is if you're on a run with me. :cool:

We are just a group of friends who happen to all like each other and like to drive together. There are no rules when you're with us. We live in an (ish) state of mind. :lol:

We're out there for the love of the road and the love of friendship. Take us as we are or find another group. Check your drama and ego at the door it's not allowed here.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts