Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would someone like to take over the hosting of the Solstice Order Tracking Site.

i have to relocate this server resources and i have to lose the site.

i will give the lucky volunteer the access database and the few pages that make it work.

all you have to do is drop it into a IIS server or a hosted server and away you go.

please.. i will give the site another few days and then i am taking it done.

any volunteers.

thanks.

pino.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have an available box and cable address just need a little instruction as to how to setup box is 1gig processor and 1.5 meg memory not using right now

hope i can be of some help

I can use/code access and am fluent in XP just have never setup a site to allow others in although i run a 6 machine network at home.

Pino if it is easier i'm only up the road from you Uxbridge you could pop up setup and have a beer

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey there.

okay..

do you have IIS setup?

if not.. do so in windows setup.

then goto dyndns and register an address. i will remove my hosted site of solstice.gotdns.com and then you can take it.

from there.. you just setup up your firewall to allow port 80 traffic from the outside world to your new webserver.

the fw rule will look something like this...

internet your webserver outside port inside port
0.0.0.0 <x.x.x.x> 80 80

hopefully you have NAT going on inside like 192.168.x.x address.. ?

but if not.. then you can just have your public ip on your router connected directly to you webserver.. what ever works for you.

let me know and send me your email privately.. i will send you the code.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I need help to setup server over the phone guidence would be enough I sent you a private message with telephone number please call and lets get this done

Thanx Wayne

1 - 5 of 5 Posts