Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks. I did not know about a treatment! Did you have the best results with the Aerospace product? Wher do I look for these products? Aerospace item number?
I have used both and, in my experience, I found the Aerospace 303 fabric treatment to last longer. I detail my Solstice every spring including cleaning and treating the top. While my car is generally in the garage unless it's on the road, and when it's on the road the top is usually down, I find that when I wash in the late autumn the water still beads up incredibly with the 303.

Others swear by the Raggtop product. I will say that I wasn't disappointed with it by any means, and that my early experiences may have been off-set by "inexperience", I still think the 303 performed better.

Either way, pick a product and USE IT REGULARLY to keep things preserved!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you. I will order the 303 kit. This way I will get the right product for the job. Do you like there leather cleaner? May I ask you about the other products you used to detail your car. It's all new to me!

·
Registered
413 Posts
If anyone is looking for a brand new OEM replacement convertible top cover here is one I am selling. It is the Plan B top which most cars have that were produced around the end of 2006 and later.

Saturn Sky/Pontiac Solstice Convertible Top Plan B

Attachments

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thank you. I will order the 303 kit. This way I will get the right product for the job. Do you like there leather cleaner? May I ask you about the other products you used to detail your car. It's all new to me!
Check out the "detailing" thread - you'll get a lot of recommendations from real users of the products!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts