Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone in the Dauphin, Lebanon, Lancaster, Cumberland counties hasn't had the chance to see or touch a Sol in person, PM me and we can work out a time meet up. I can always use another excuse to go on a drive and figure it would be a good way to give back to the best Solstice forum out there. The information I've gotten from here has definitely made my life easier.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Leaving out us York county folk, eh? ;)

PM me and I can give you some very detailed county maps (PDF from PennDot) that really show the good roads or maybe even give you one of my Southern York County tours...guaranteed to put a smile on you face. ;)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh, I guess I can do York too :yesnod:

Will even do Perry if I'm promised no dirt roads :)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Schedule evening of 10/31 for driveby of TMI, tell paying customers it still glows in the dark. :jester:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Miata Club Tour

Seeing the Sun finally came out today, I took this:

Out on the route LBJay gave me. Those were some awesome roads to drive!!! The river really looks nice down there. Think I was the first time I had a lawn tractor driving behind me though. :) A lot of nice twisties and the views were awesome. I didn't get to finish the tour though, the asian navigation system I picked up a couple years ago started messing up

so we ended up taking 74 to 83 and called it a day.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Drex said:
so we ended up taking 74 to 83 and called it a day.
Too bad, that means you didn't get on the 216 section which is probably the best stretch of twisties on the tour. We'll have to try to do the tour together if the weather holds for awhile.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is not our area of Pa. but we drive thru often as we have a boat at Tolchester Marina East shore Md. 11/15/05 Millersville Pike Lancaster 4:30 PM Don't know who that was in the Cool Solstice with top down But you made
our day .Thanks for the peek you,re our first sighting.---also got real nice brocolli for 50 cents a head but thats another story. ("he said head")

ordered 4/15/05 still waiting Sly 2tone lsd all else but no onstar smoke or 6 cd

Reality check

·
Registered
213 Posts
Greetings all from Downtown Carlisle PA. Ordered Aggressive w/ 2-tone interior !!!!!!! No A/C !!!!! No power!!!!!!!! on Friday the 13th of January. Guess I'm not Bad Luck Challenged. Now all I have to do is wait, and wait.... and wait.............. Lucky I have this one in case of an emergency.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Moving To Pa

Drex said:
If anyone in the Dauphin, Lebanon, Lancaster, Cumberland counties hasn't had the chance to see or touch a Sol in person, PM me and we can work out a time meet up. I can always use another excuse to go on a drive and figure it would be a good way to give back to the best Solstice forum out there. The information I've gotten from here has definitely made my life easier.
I put a contract in on a new home in delta PA today! It' for full asking price so i'll know by noon Sunday?#2866 is moving to a one tag state I hope ? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts