Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are a member of the Solstice Forum living in Southern Arizona, please post in this thread so we can get to know you. If you are already a member of the Tucson Roadsters club, please let us know what your "screen name" is on that site (if different from this forum).

Currently, there are two Solstice and Sky clubs in Arizona, the Phoenix Sky-Sol Club and the Tucson Roadsters Club, and both are chapters of the national GM Roadster Club for Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky Owners. Between the two clubs, we have more than 100 members and get together for dozens of rides, social events, and other gatherings each year.

If you live in or are planning on visiting Southern Arizona, please post something about yourself in this thread. Also, please subscribe to the Tucson Roadsters events newsletter at www.tucsonroadsters.com, and we will keep you informed of Solstice-oriented events in the Tucson area.

Southern Arizonans - Welcome to the Solstice Forum! GM Roadster is a proud supporter of this forum, and by helping to build the international community of Saturn Sky and Pontiac Solstice owners, we are endeavoring to make owning one of these roadsters more fun than you ever thought possible.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi, I'm Juanis.

I am a member of the TucsonRoadsters Club.

I invite you to read our first club newsletter and visit our site to read about all kinds of goings on regarding fine roadsters in Southern Arizona.

If you coming out here for the BCS Championship Game or the Super Bowl, you should consider bringing your roadster and driving with us in our spectacular top-down weather.

And, of course, GO UofA WildCats! Claim the prize in March.

J.

·
Registered
7 Posts
SuddenSam

Hey there, I see Im going to have to catch up, just got my Solstice,,,right down the road in Sierra Vista...
SuddenSam
Im now on the member map....

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hey there, I see Im going to have to catch up, just got my Solstice,,,right down the road in Sierra Vista...
SuddenSam
Im now on the member map....
Sorry to hijack...but can't reach you by PM. (Prob not enough posts yet).
However...just checked my receipt....and the answer to your question is #42583

·
Registered
715 Posts
Checking in here to find those Tucson events... Missed the El Corral round up...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts