Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a fantastic time. Total of 34 cars and at least 50 people came to the event. 7 Skys, 24 Solstices, S2000, 2 Corvettes.

ATTENTION:
Send your hi-res photos to thediskdoctor2002 at yahoo.com, no more than 9meg at a per email. Include your forum name and mailing address and I will send you a free DVD of the event. It will include videos of the burn outs and from the beach/tiki run. Anyone else that wants a DVD, paypal $3.00 to the same email. I want to give everyone enough time to send me the pics before I send out the DVD.
ATTENTION:

Post all your pictures on this thread. More of my photos here. deepbluegxp/2008/2008-10-11 SoMD Mod Meet 4 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday Morning.

Adjusting Busa2bad's window

LilGoat's car

Lilgoat's valve cover upgrade, he got a red powder coated one.

C6 Vette with Lambo doors

JPM's and Morphious Cars

My Baby

Cheers' car

Morpheous and Randy

My nephew helping out.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Who has the best burn out.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
This started because I stupidly told Dave, I wish an automatic could do a burn out. Dave laughed and just said, get in the car.

But I vote for Solstice cause, hey, I got to vote for myself. Great video Joe, now if you only could add the smell of burnt rubber.

Chuck

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have to say that Antonio created the most smoke, however, Chuckdoc's burnout was the best, I just don't understand why he didn't do the driving??????????????? Chuck, if you think the smell of burning rubber was great, wait until you sense the smell of burning flesh when you get Time Bandit tatooed on your arm.

Sorry I had to miss this one. Sounds like you had a great time. Put us down for the next one. I'm calling in dibs for a room in the cabin (if available) for Barb and I. See some of you this weekend in Virginia.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Morpheous, ChuckDoc, Randy

Dave

Holeshot384, JPM and PAO working on the seat clinic.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sunday: prior to last group leaving.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I actually ran into the guy taking pics at a traffic light on the way to lunch today. Can't wait to see the pics, my work computer blocked them so I'll check them out as soon as I get home.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The guys were complaining because the models didn't show so they wanted some nipple :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
OK I got it. Lets get the photographer back and take a picture of each guy on his car. We can call it "The guys of Solstice Mod Meet #4". Think it will sell?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Deep. Any chance of a reorder of the door hinges. I know Swartz and I are interested. I can't find the thread with the original info about the order.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts