4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
TTFN,
sending you a PM

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Bobby is Doing Great

Thanks to all the folks who looked out f]or Bobby when he started having chest pains early Sunday morning at the mods meet.

He was transferred by air to Washington Hospital Center where they found a 100% blockage in his right coronary artery. They fixed him up with a stent and things are looking good. If everything goes as expected, he'll be in CICU for a day or so, then a day or two in stepdown, then home.

I'll keep y'all posted and I'll be in touch about picking up the car.
Thank you all again for all your help! You guys are the best!

Pam

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Thank you for letting us know Pam. I reposted the info on the other forum as well.

All the best to Bobby, tell him we'll be thinking of him and to get well soon!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thanks to all the folks who looked out f]or Bobby when he started having chest pains early Sunday morning at the mods meet.

He was transferred by air to Washington Hospital Center where they found a 100% blockage in his right coronary artery. They fixed him up with a stent and things are looking good. If everything goes as expected, he'll be in CICU for a day or so, then a day or two in stepdown, then home.

I'll keep y'all posted and I'll be in touch about picking up the car.
Thank you all again for all your help! You guys are the best!

Pam
Pam, Thank you so much for updating us. Luckily we have some awesome people and even more awesome medical people here. They were on the scene to make sure Bobby was treated immediately.

Also, thank you for bringing this thread back to life. Can't wait for Joe to see himself!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts