Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any Southwest Ohio Solstice owners, future owners or interested parties who would like to get together for a meet & greet or ride? Let me know and I will try to organize something. Also, anyone that just wants to see a Solstice, sit in or go for a ride, just reply or send me an email.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I'm 3 hrs from Cinci.... I would be interested especially if the drive takes us further into KY. My parents live in Cinci, so I can easily drive up Friday night, "rally" on Saturday and come home Sunday.

:lurk: OR... You could pick me up on your way to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
SW Ohio Solstice Owners

DaveK said:
Is there any Southwest Ohio Solstice owners, future owners or interested parties who would like to get together for a meet & greet or ride? Let me know and I will try to organize something. Also, anyone that just wants to see a Solstice, sit in or go for a ride, just reply or send me an email.
DaveK, count me in! Paul and I really enjoyed getting together with you over burgers and beers. Your car is the only other one I've seen so far on the road. I know there are more out there because I've seen them in the showroom. Hope you hear from some others!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts