51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU'RE INVITED!

As one of the elite First 1,000 Solstice customers, Pontiac and the
Solstice Team would like to invite you to celebrate the beginning of
Solstice retail order shipments to dealers. We have planned the festivities
at our global headquarters for you and one guest, including a special
appearance by GM Vice Chairman Bob Lutz. You may even have the
opportunity to test drive a new Solstice!

Date:
Friday, August 5, 2005

Time:
1:00 pm ET

100 Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48265-1000

R.S.V.P. Program Headquarters (866-539-0256) during business hours,
which are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CT - OR - reply to this email by no later than
5:00 pm CT Tuesday, August 2.

You must R.S.V.P. to attend this exclusive event. When you R.S.V.P.,
we will provide you with more detailed information and directions.

We are very excited about the beginning of the Solstice era, and hope
that you will be able to join us!

Sincerely,

Pontiac and the Solstice Team

You have received this e-mail in response to your recent Pontiac
Solstice transaction. If you prefer not to receive any unsolicited marketing
e-mails regarding GM vehicles other than those pertaining to the
Solstice, please visit:
http://www.gmpromohq.com/OptOut/[email protected]

To review GM's Privacy Statement, please visit:
http://www.gm.com/privacy/

General Motors Corporation
100 Renaissance Center, 482-A00-MAR
Detroit, MI 48265-1000

(c) 2005 General Motors Corp.

For Copyright & Trademark information, please go to:

http://www.gm.com/copyright/

·
Registered
263 Posts
I've already RSVP. Can we get a list of people on the forum to meet at event. Maybe we could wear something representative of this Forum?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Please, let me be your guest!

Hey, remeber me...Time stamp of 2:37:02 and no car (albeit, one of the first allocation AND the 24 month service program).

I've been to Detroit many times...I could even pick you up at the airport Thursday night!

It will be a 12 hour drive for me...but I can loop in some business along the way.

Private message me!

RadRiv

·
Registered
230 Posts
stang said:
Hey Nix Sol, if the entire Solstice Team is there, that means 'you know who' will be there too. :)

Has anyone seen... :leaving:
(you know that's exactly what I thought when I got that email!)

Oh my god! I'm so going!!! Maybe there's still a chance that she'll actually be in my Solstice when it's delivered!!! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Nix Sol said:

Oh my god! I'm so going!!! Maybe there's still a chance that she'll actually be in my Solstice when it's delivered!!! :willy: :willy: :willy:
THAT's not who he meant. He's referring to Solsticeman's real identity... :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Nix Sol said:

Ha ha! Maybe she's been wanting to meet you too? Here's a little something to make you stand out from the crowd. Wear this button. :yesnod:

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
thanx for posting the invite. for some reason, i get no emails from the EOP people. my beatiful wife spotted this and called me at work. i think we are headed to detroit.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...be on the lookout

Nix Sol said:

LOL I would not advertise my screen name if I were you. She probably has the guards alerted to watch and apprehend. :cool:

·
Registered
230 Posts
stang said:
Ha ha! Maybe she's been wanting to meet you too? Here's a little something to make you stand out from the crowd. Wear this button. :yesnod:

Haha! I'd definitely be wearing one of those (If flying wasn't so damn expensive) Oh well, I'm still hoping she'll be sending me an email..... (Hey! I can dream!) :lol:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Delnari said:
I've already RSVP. Can we get a list of people on the forum to meet at event. Maybe we could wear something representative of this Forum?
So what are the details??? I don't see too many in the e-mail and they said they would provide details if you RSVP :willy:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Details will be given over the phone when you RSVP or sent in return email if you RSVP that way. I'm sure they would give you enough info to determine if you want to continue with RSVP or not.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I got the invite, but it sucks for us folks out on the coasts to have such short notice! I want to go, but a weeks notice isn't very helpful. :( Good for you folks that live around there though.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
I agree with AeroDave, it is poor planing from GM/Pontiac, I am sure a lot of the 1st 1000 would like to be there but with a weeks notice it's not good for a lot of people.

·
Registered
936 Posts
It might be that they didn't give much advance notice for security reasons. One can never be too sure in this day of terrorism. I think it is a very nice thing for them to do for us.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Well it is a GM planned party and they may used the Solstice production planning team to organized it. :lol:

Let's hope there is no fit and finish problems with the refreshments...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Delnari said:
Well it is a GM planned party and they may used the Solstice production planning team to organized it. :lol:

Let's hope there is no fit and finish problems with the refreshments...
Just keep the path to the restrooms clear just in case. :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts