Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody purchased the sol splash guards?, any pics to see how they may look on the sol.

thanks
john d -1522

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I bought them. They are currently sitting in their boxes on the dining room table, patiently waiting for my Solstice to arrive! Want me to take a picture of the box they come in? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the quick support, are they contoured to the fender or just flush ones? maybe you have seen acura with a set of fitted ones..

r/
John D.
Sn1552

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
they look awesome on the mysterious

No pics to post...the guards set in parts for over two months waiting on 314...had them installed during the PDI by my son's friend that is a tech. Let the car sit on the showroom for 3 days...the sales manager didn't realize the guards were on it! They are contoured and look great.

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I have black car, just haven't had time to put mine on yet. Will try this weekend.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So - Are these stock from GM, or are you getting them from other source? How much are they?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
JoePA96 said:
So - Are these stock from GM, or are you getting them from other source? How much are they?
they are OEM...and I think about $60 a pair.....a bit pricey

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
JoePA96 said:
GMPartsDirect.com or your local Pontiac parts department would have them.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
tgadoury said:
how are they attached?
You remove the simple plastic gromets that hold the panel in place, put the splash guard's holes in line with those, and put them back in.

·
Registered
515 Posts
brentil said:
You remove the simple plastic gromets that hold the panel in place, put the splash guard's holes in line with those, and put them back in.
Do these just pop out and then back in or are they threaded pieces?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Chris said:
Do these just pop out and then back in or are they threaded pieces?
I'm not exactly sure. They might be the twist type, or the tpye you have to replace once you've popped them out.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I picked up my car today and had them install the splash guards which I purchased about 3 weeks ago. Three of the four holes line up with existing holes. You need to drill a 4th hole, but I told the service guy not to drill the 4th hole since they held on nicely with only 3 screws. Hope this helps.

Picked the car up in the rain. No pictures to show you because it isn't sunny and near dusk. Maybe the weather will be pleasant tomorrow or Sunday.

Maybe I'll apply my Zaino until then...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts