Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the accessory talk, I still haven't seen anything on a rear deck spoiler. I imagine a small one that integrates the rear flares of the side 1/4 panels and still keeps the flow of the rear end would be a hot seller. Add that to a dual exhaust and I bet we're looking at the GXP...anyone wanna photshop one for us ?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
actually..I think a small lip spoiler (around 2 inches) would be better. Something along the line of the Mustang cobra...but not that extreme. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yeah I think it could work, I'd prefer having the split dual exhaust or better yet quad :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Adrenaline...

Adrenaline said:
Yeah I think it could work, I'd prefer having the split dual exhaust or better yet quad :)
Adrenaline...since you are also in MD...what are you going to do when you gets your SOL finally, and theres a foot of snow on the ground? I had to order mine fom a dealer in FL...and purposely held off until April delivery...but It will make for one heck of a drive back to MD!

·
Registered
905 Posts
I have 97 Pontiac Sunfire that's gotten me through the last 2 winters up here so if my Sol can't do it even after getting snow tires I'll keep it parked for most of the winter :(

Quads :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet pic..not sure if I like the quads better than two big chrome pipes though. I can't wait to drive it from S. Fla to the mountains of western Md. Ought to love it or hate it by then...haha

·
Registered
905 Posts
Let's hope you get yours sooner then later :)

Last winter wasn't too bad, it did get really cold I thought, that wind chill walking from class to my car was horrid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts