Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2006 Solstice with 2.4 with many options.
It has the Power package, Convenience Package, Premium Package, 6 Disc radio with Monsoon sound, Air, Carpet mats and Polished wheels.

I can see it has ABS as the light shows on start up. I am wondering if I might also have the Club Sport package also with ABS,Limited slip and 4 wheel independent Sport tuned suspension.

How do I verify if I have the sport suspension?

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
If you have air conditioning, you don't have the Club Sport package. That package was a race package that eliminated A/C

·
Registered
350 Posts
All your car's options are listed in the glove box from factory. They are 3 character codes. If you go to compnine.com and sign up for free trial via email, and then enter in your VIN, it will decode the factory specs for you. Print and save...done.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks - after looking up codes from the glove box sticker I see I have the ABS,
code JL9 and Limited Slip differential, code G80.

Also have the Power Package, Convenience Package, Premium Package, 6 Disc CD player radio, Monsoon Sound, Carpeted Mats, Air Conditioning, 18" polished wheels . :)

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
If you have air conditioning, you don't have the Club Sport package. That package was a race package that eliminated A/C
Correct, but also would have no power windows or monsoon radio on Sport Package

Due to packages, this is NOT a Sports Package and therefore does not have any "sport suspension".

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
My SKY is the base model, but pretty well optioned out, and it has "FE2-Sport Tuned Suspension". Now, here's my question: is the "sport tuned suspension" the same as the suspension on the GXP or Redline?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,480 Posts
My SKY is the base model, but pretty well optioned out, and it has "FE2-Sport Tuned Suspension". Now, here's my question: is the "sport tuned suspension" the same as the suspension on the GXP or Redline?
Rusty,

The GXP and the Redline both came standard with the FE3-Sport Tuned Suspension.

So the answer to your question is "No".

But then, since you read TS's reference, you already know this . . . :dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts