Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my SI swimsuit issue and the front cover becomes a fold-out with two great pictures of the Solstice. Can hardly wait!! Oh yeah, there are girls later in the issue too.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
gvoeller said:
Just got my SI swimsuit issue and the front cover becomes a fold-out with two great pictures of the Solstice. Can hardly wait!! Oh yeah, there are girls later in the issue too.
LOL, I can see the explanation now... "I bought it for the great Solstice spread! Seriously! It has nothing to do with all those beautiful models in swimsuits!" :glol:

Thanks for the heads up! Its not like we needed another good reason to get the SI Swimsuit issue, but its nice that they included this special beauty with all the others! :cool:

PS, welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Fformula88 said:
LOL, I can see the explanation now... "I bought it for the great Solstice spread! Seriously! It has nothing to do with all those beautiful models in swimsuits!" :glol:

Thanks for the heads up! Its not like we needed another good reason to get the SI Swimsuit issue, but its nice that they included this special beauty with all the others! :cool:

PS, welcome to the forum!!
My wife's reading this over my shoulder... she said she ain't gonna fall for it. :willy: :leaving:

Maybe I can get it and just tear out the rest of the issue before I get home.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
2KWK4U said:
My wife's reading this over my shoulder... she said she ain't gonna fall for it. :willy: :leaving:

Maybe I can get it and just tear out the rest of the issue before I get home.
I assume explaining the playboy in tbe bathroom by saying you bought it for the articles didn't work too well either! :glol: :leaving:

Maybe the Sol add will appear in a more wife-friendly magazine soon! :cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, I know you think I have only one thong....I mean thing on my mind but the SI Swimsuit show is on Spike TV and you can see the Solstice actually in motion. The show ends with the hosts driving away in our car!!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I'll TiVo it! Thanks!

Edit: It shows at 2:00 AM tonight/tomorrow.

Had to tell my wife "yer my swimsuit model, baby"

Now she's down with me recording it (I think she wants to see the car just as much as I do... maybe the girls, too :thumbs: )

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
hmmm, 2AM tonight/tomorrow according to SpikeTV's website, but my TiVo guide has "amazing videos" or something in that time slot. :skep:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
whoa crazy trpple post. :D

TiVo says amazing videos for tonight but it as the SI for tomorrow at 2am.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
brentil said:
whoa crazy trpple post. :D

TiVo says amazing videos for tonight but it as the SI for tomorrow at 2am.
Thanks... deleted the extras.

·
Registered
192 Posts
2KWK4U said:
hmmm, 2AM tonight/tomorrow according to SpikeTV's website, but my TiVo guide has "amazing videos" or something in that time slot. :skep:
Well I just found some 5 or 6 different SI swimsuit programs on TiVo. Better record them all to make sure we don't miss the Solstice Ad, honey. You never know, they might have revised the 2000 program with new advertizing, so better record that one also. :cheers

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Someone has to scan the SI mag pictures and post, they are beautiful.

First fold (2 pages) the Sol is in the shade on a beach under a palm tree. Fold it out (3 full pages) and the Sol has moved into the sun. Tag line says it lives for the sun.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey do you think the SI swim suit mag is out in stores yet? I know they usually send it early to those who subscribe........... Ahhh I think I would let my man look at it. I like to look at it too so I can dream about looking like that hee hee hee ;)

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Pammysoltice said:
Hey do you think the SI swim suit mag is out in stores yet? I know they usually send it early to those who subscribe........... Ahhh I think I would let my man look at it. I like to look at it too so I can dream about looking like that hee hee hee ;)
It's in stores now.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Pammysoltice said:
Do you think the marketing gurus will place the ad in Cosmo so we can look over our women's shoulders, too?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts