Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the guys I work with just called me from Atlanta. He spotted an Agressive about 8:55 near Peachtree or Martin Luther King (give him a break he is from Kansas) ;) . Was it anybody from the Forums? He said it was in the 60's and the happy dirver had the top down.

Wish it was me...where is that "dreaming" smiley when you need it? :)

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
GO DRVN said: "(give him a break he is from Kansas)"

It's going to be tough to get him back to the farm, once he's seen a Solstice!

For you youngsters out there, that comes from a saying after World War I:
"How you gonna git em back on the farm again once they've seen Paris?", or something like that, referring to our soldiers returning from The World War (they didn't use a Roman numeral for that one, originally.)

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
swiss: what do you do? Do your clients say they're paying you too much?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Our company sells and implements financial and operational software from Microsoft Business Solutions. We strive as an organization to provide much greater value than the cost to our customers.

I probably get more comments on do you charge to much driving my 65 mustang than the solstice but it is too early to tell. I will tell them the price of the Solstice illustrates fudiary responsibility. ;)

Steve

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
swiss said:
That was me! Peachtree Industrial, going to a clients!

VIN 659.

Steve

Thanks. He has seen me reading the Forums at work (during breaks of course ;) ). That he saw a Solstice was the first thing he told me, even before explaining why he drove to Hotlanta this weekend instead of flying down this morning as was the plan on Friday. His questions went something like, "do you think it was one of the people on the Forum?"

Love it when a plan comes together. :) I'm just glad I didn't see you because I would have been even more upset that I don't have mine yet...not whining, just the facts.

Glad to see you are diriving the car instead of letting it rot (or is that age gracefully?) in the garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts