Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
658 Posts
Perhaps it's the new-to-me-ness, but I try to get out and about in my coupe for a fun drive "in the wild" at least once a week. Returning home recently I was at a stoplight & noticed some commotion reflected in my driver's side mirror. The SUV driver one car back in the lane to my left was fumbling with an iPhone to snap a pic of the Solstice before the light changed.

That made me smile...

·
Premium Member
5,163 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Solstice, 2.4L 5 Speed, Sly Gray with a good looking dude behind the wheel. (My Son)
534 Posts
I've seen a debadged Merlot here in Jacksonville traffic a couple of times but never get to see the front and the rear fashia is always in shadow late afernoon on Old St Augustine Road turning onto I295 East, so can't tell if single or double exhaust. Owner is a smoker, left hand out the cracked window and, judging by the smooth steady departure, it's an automatic. Somewhere I have the tag number written down.

Can't remember if I've commented on this before or just thought about it. There are several around that venture out infrequently. One is a black GXP. I've spoken with the owner at the annual POCI local chapter show before.

Richard Snipes
Never seen one that I noticed or remember. Heck, I wasn't even aware they made a coupe version until I joined this group. But, I spot ever convertible that gets within sight. It's almost strange how that happens.

Rams

·
Registered
2008 Solstice, 2.4L 5 Speed, Sly Gray with a good looking dude behind the wheel. (My Son)
534 Posts
Traveling for a family gathering (Thanksgivings) we were somewhere in Arkansas. Regardless, saw a yellow school bus up ahead that was trying to enter into traffic from an on ramp. I slowed and then moved over a lane to allow the bus safe access. As I was passing the bus, I just happened to look over at the rear of it. Now, there's something you don't see every day I thought.

Apparently, Razorbacks take education seriously. ;)

Attachments

21 - 25 of 25 Posts