Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted 315 in the back of a Pontiac Dealer in Flint Michigan today. Don't know who the buyer is. Envious with black interior and polished wheels. Got a chance to sit in it and I have to say its a little tight. I'm 6.1 and 250 pounds. So I guess its time to lose some weight or sell my deep when it gets here. :( Dealer said it took 2 weeks to get here from Wilmington

·
Registered
42 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
Spotted 315 in the back of a Pontiac Dealer in Flint Michigan today. Don't know who the buyer is. Envious with black interior and polished wheels. Got a chance to sit in it and I have to say its a little tight. I'm 6.1 and 250 pounds. So I guess its time to lose some weight or sell my deep when it gets here. :( Dealer said it took 2 weeks to get here from Wilmington

I'm 60 miles from Flint. My VIN is 343...dawg! I called the hot line today. My car was made 10 days ago and he said it is still there being checked.
Not In Transit. He said they are saying 4 to 6 weeks once the car is made, Hopefully sooner. :willy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.