Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any area's of the country or states that seem to have more Solsti then others? (I believe here in SE Michigan I have at least seen every color on the road) Are there any states that don't have a Solstice yet? Does anyone know is any Solsti have made it oversea's yet, if so what is the reaction over there?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Apparently Ohio has got a LOT of Solstices...

...I have yet to see a single one on the roads here in central Indiana... and I've driven 1400 miles in the last three weeks.

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
OZ40 said:
Are there any area's of the country or states that seem to have more Solsti then others? (I believe here in SE Michigan I have at least seen every color on the road) Are there any states that don't have a Solstice yet? Does anyone know is any Solsti have made it oversea's yet, if so what is the reaction over there?
Delaware is rumored to have a whole bunch right now. :devil:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Obviously, Michigan is where GM corporate is located so that would probably explain your heavy concentration there ... seems like a bunch of execs and such get to drive some of the early production cars. Nice little perk.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would tend to think that the dry states - Fla.,Tx,Ca. the places out west would receive more cars right now. As far as I could tell the only exports are to Canada and Mexico. The Opel will be shipped overseas.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I have not seen any in KY. I guess that's not a big surprise because there just aren't that many people in KY and the Solstice doesn't come in a 4x4 with a lift kit!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have seen only one Solstice on the road in Nor Cal.

·
Registered
106 Posts
KYSol said:
I have not seen any in KY. I guess that's not a big surprise because there just aren't that many people in KY and the Solstice doesn't come in a 4x4 with a lift kit!

And there's no room for a gun rack....or a hound dawg!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
74MGB said:
And there's no room for a gun rack....or a hound dawg!!! :crazy:
No room for a Hound dawg? What's the other seat for? My dog called SHOTGUN.... :lol:
Honestly, my dog LOVES riding in the Miata with the top down and ears flyin' in the wind. Gunrack.... I think that's a dealer installed accessory under the back deck lid. Available in KY and Detroit. ;)

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
KYSol said:
No room for a Hound dawg? What's the other seat for? My dog called SHOTGUN.... :lol:
Honestly, my dog LOVES riding in the Miata with the top down and ears flyin' in the wind. Gunrack.... I think that's a dealer installed accessory under the back deck lid. Available in KY and Detroit. ;)
Gun rack mounts over the windshield where you can get at it quick fur when the critters jump out in front of you

·
Registered
106 Posts
Critterman said:
Gun rack mounts over the windshield where you can get at it quick fur when the critters jump out in front of you

But if you put the gunrack there, where are you going to mount the lightbar....you need that for poaching deer or finding the still!! :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
well down here in my city there are at least 6, that i know, i have seen 4 of them. btw this is just 1 city of the 28 that have pontiac dealerships down here in mexico.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
There are none to be seen in Palm Beach County area yet, except for mine.
It could be because of Wilma, my exterior Mods had to wait another couple of weeks because no power, they should be finish sometime next week.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sol's in Alabama

I know there are at least 2 that have been delivered to Alabama, but different cities than mine, so I've yet to see one in person. We sure have had beautiful weather here lately, so I know there are at least two folks in the state enjoying it ;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK, aside

OK, aside from the 1500 in deleware that aren't shipped. I was just curious as to what area's have the most delivered/owned Solsti around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts