Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright everyone! Time to come out of your cave and embrace spring! I am sure it will be here any day!
April 16th at 5pm at Whiskey's Restaurant in Lawrenceburg Indiana.
Here is link Whisky's Restaurant
Let me know who can make it so we can call ahead if we need too!
If someone wants to do a little drive weather permitting before hand post away.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sounds good to us. Charlotte and I can be there.

·
Super Moderator
7,324 Posts
It looks good for us, it will be good to see everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Not 100% sure, but we hope to make it. Just one question, the web site says 5-11 pm on Saturdays. Do you know something they don't, or is this a picnic on there front lawn :dunno:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Due to my advanced age I can't remember for sure, but I think Dearborn County is on Standard Time so 4:00 PM Daylight Time would be 5:00 PM in Lawrenceburg. But then again what do I know. Maybe Steve can tell us.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Due to my advanced age I can't remember for sure, but I think Dearborn County is on Standard Time so 4:00 PM Daylight Time would be 5:00 PM in Lawrenceburg. But then again what do I know. Maybe Steve can tell us.
Dang, tough crowd. Last time I checked Dearborn County is the same as everyone else since
Indiana went to Daylight savings time

·
Super Moderator
7,324 Posts
Hoosier GXP : So what is the resolution to this slight problem
Steve changed the time to 5PM, to coincide with their operating hours.

·
Registered
245 Posts
A few years ago Charlotte and I had a camper on the shooting range at friendship. During the summer we spent almost every weekend there. At that time Ripley County didn't go on Daylight Time. Golden Years my butt.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A few years ago Charlotte and I had a camper on the shooting range at friendship. During the summer we spent almost every weekend there. At that time Ripley County didn't go on Daylight Time. Golden Years my butt.
How could you tell that Charlie? Nobody went out and moved the sun dial?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Everyone should wear a sign with your name on it (like people at airports) so I'll be able to find you when I get there.

·
Registered
245 Posts
What the heck are you smoking? I might want some!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts