Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all-
I was looking at some old threads. One posted in 2008 by Flash's Owner states that LE5 and LNF's had two factory installed spacers on the springs, installed for clearance issues at the factory. They were intended to be removed
by the owner or dealer to get proper ride height. I bought this 2006 last fall with 2800 miles on her. I feel my car sits a little high. Anyone familiar with this issue? Any pics of this?
One poster asked how to remove them ,but I didn't see an answer.
Thanks,
John

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
Hello all-
I was looking at some old threads. One posted in 2008 by Flash's Owner states that LE5 and LNF's had two factory installed spacers on the springs, installed for clearance issues at the factory. They were intended to be removed
by the owner or dealer to get proper ride height. I bought this 2006 last fall with 2800 miles on her. I feel my car sits a little high. Anyone familiar with this issue? Any pics of this?
One poster asked how to remove them ,but I didn't see an answer.
Thanks,
John
There were two spring perches installed on the Z0K suspensions to get them back up to the normal Solstice shipping height, so that they were high enough to drive on and off the shipping trailers.

Standard NAs and GXPs did not have these additional spring perches added to the shocks/coils.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There were two spring perches installed on the Z0K suspensions to get them back up to the normal Solstice shipping height, so that they were high enough to drive on and off the shipping trailers.

Standard NAs and GXPs did not have these additional spring perches added to the shocks/coils.

Thanks Dave for the prompt and informative reply.It's what makes this forum so great!
John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts