Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you read the SSB edition thead I started, you know I was interested in the side stickers shown in the pic below.

Well, until I found out the price. 90 bucks. NO, not per pair, per EACH.

So I fired up some software, found some similar fonts, and created my own. What I came up with is fairly close, and I like it alot.

Since there was a minimum purchase required, I thought I'd just go ahead and have some made up in SSB and T2, with both available in black or metallic silver. $ 10 per pair is the cost, shipping included.

I made up 10 pairs of each variation. I imagine that will fill the demand, unless you take me by surprise. If they don't sell, look for them as door prizes at the 2009 Nationals.. :lol:

I've put them on my website, which will hopefully at some point in the future will be a for-profit business, but since I have no other items for sale at this point, I think I'm still within the spirit of the supporting member guild guidelines. If I get one of my products up before these are gone, I'll delete this thread.

You can buy them with paypal or credit card here. WWW.KappaKrap.com

Or you can PM me with what you want, I'll set it aside, and I'll give you an address to mail a check to.

I hope you enjoy these, and here are some pics of them installed.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
AztekzRpurty,
I just purchase 1 Black set and 1 Silver set (Both T2).
I could not makeup my mind as to what would look better on my Aggressive GXP.
The Silver metalic goes with the windshield trim, but the Black on your posted picture looks good also.
Thanks for these, I think they are pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I would be surprised if you don't all have your orders by Monday. I would appreciate pictures when you get em on.

Just FYI, some of you may not know what the T2 and SSB versions mean. The 'Touring 2' class of scca road racing is what the GXP won last year, and the Showroom Stock B class is what the base solstice won. Although, if you want to put a T2 on your base, there's certainly nothing to stop you..:cool:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Axtekz... did you ever get a part number for the stripes? Just curious.. my dealership can't seem to find them.
Nope, but the dealer I was at had a SSB champion edition on the floor, and he found the side decals pretty quickly on his computer.

You might try a different dealer is all I can come up with. I tried to find them on gmpartsdirect.com and had no luck.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Here is picture of mine with the T2 in silver.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Here is picture of mine with the T2 in silver.

Thanks!

Would you mind if I put that pic on my website?

By the way, I mailed you another silver yesterday to replace the one that got messed up.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are pictures of mine installed. They came out great and give the car a more race-like appearance.
Those look great! :thumbs: Would you mind if I put one of those pics on my website also?

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Those look great! :thumbs: Would you mind if I put one of those pics on my website also?
No problem...use them wherever you would like.

Question: Could you send me one extra in silver just ion case it gets messed up? Let me know how much to paypal you for the extra.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts