Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Hey - love the look of the decals - just paid via Paypal .. you OK shipping to Canada?

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
I'll send you the one left over after I took care of Latin Venom. You can buy me a beer if you go to Nationals next summer. ;)
Awesome...thanks bro...a beer it is. Let me know if you need my address.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey - love the look of the decals - just paid via Paypal .. you OK shipping to Canada?
Just got your order and put it out for pickup.

Canada is no problem.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Just got your order and put it out for pickup.

Canada is no problem.
Cheers ..... are you in Frisco Texas ...... we were real close to moving down there(Panther Creek)..wife works for EDS or should I say HP

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Cheers ..... are you in Frisco Texas ...... we were real close to moving down there(Panther Creek)..wife works for EDS or should I say HP
Yep, about a block from Panther Creek Parkway.. :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
wow they look great!!!:)

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Yep, about a block from Panther Creek Parkway.. :)
We were down for seven weeks in July and August .. love the area ... have you had the opportunity to have a steak at Del Friscos, probably the best steak I've had in my life.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
We were down for seven weeks in July and August .. love the area ... have you had the opportunity to have a steak at Del Friscos, probably the best steak I've had in my life.
If you're ever back, give me a pm and we'll do lunch. Know all about Del Friscos, but like New Yorkers never going to the statue of Liberty, I've never gotten around to eating there. :(

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
If you're ever back, give me a pm and we'll do lunch. Know all about Del Friscos, but like New Yorkers never going to the statue of Liberty, I've never gotten around to eating there. :(
Will do ......... Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Thanks!

Would you mind if I put that pic on my website?

By the way, I mailed you another silver yesterday to replace the one that got messed up.
Go ahead you have my permission, and thank you for the replacement.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
I got mine also, thanks AztekzRpurty.
I will get some better pictures over the weekend so you can use them on your web site.

·
Registered
160 Posts
paypaled mine/black SSB

Thanks Daniel

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
AztekzRpurty,
I took some new pictures for you to use on your website. I just used a clay bar on the car and had some time to take some better photographs. Use them as you please.

Steve

Ha ha...just realized that I can see myself in the last picture.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks everyone! You guys that just ordered, your orders will be out in the Monday mail. I was with the SWSC tearing up Arkansas twisties this weekend...:) :) :)

I'll be looking into making my next batch of T2's with 2007/08 for sure. I'll also see if I can just get that one part done so people can upgrade. I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
These are my better pictures, but do not compare to the ones from Spiky3480

Attachments

21 - 40 of 53 Posts