779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Available Now. PM me for pricing. Thanks

Tony

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow ! That looks REALLY good Tony! Any other kits sold? What color cars ?
Sold another in Silver. He is installing as we speak. Hope we see pics soon.

Thanks
Tony

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Silver Stripes on Deep.

What do you think? I love it...Thanks Tony!!!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Just a suggestion, but you might want to consider some small pieces for the waterfall between the seats. I think it would tie the front and back together real nice, and I get a lot of compliments on mine.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Just a suggestion, but you might want to consider some small pieces for the waterfall between the seats. I think it would tie the front and back together real nice, and I get a lot of compliments on mine.

Didn't notice that until you said something, but yes, I agree it would improve the product, and would be worth another few bucks to me.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Didn't notice that until you said something, but yes, I agree it would improve the product, and would be worth another few bucks to me.
Not a problem. However the installation of this area is a little tricky due to the curve. Look at my pics of the white one and you will see that the stripes are a little too wide for the waterfall. I would have to decrease the space between the stripes in order to get them to line up. I will be happy to include this in the kit at no additional cost if that is what people prefer.

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
WOW! looks fantastic.

Thanks
I almost got all of your products in the photo:

1. Stripes
2. 3rd brake light overlay
3. Airbag cover
4. Pontiac logo overlay

I should take another pic from the rear to show off the backup light covers.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Not a problem. However the installation of this area is a little tricky due to the curve. Look at my pics of the white one and you will see that the stripes are a little too wide for the waterfall. I would have to decrease the space between the stripes in order to get them to line up. I will be happy to include this in the kit at no additional cost if that is what people prefer.

Thanks
Tony
Actually - looking at the T2 you used as a concept, http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f25/new-scca-t2-owner-51085/ it does not have stripes on the waterfall, and has about the same gap between the stripes. I don't think I'd like to reduce either the gap or the width of the stripe (If anything, wider on the stripe at the wide part). Could the stripe be allowed to taper off along the edge off the waterfall? (fall off the sides) or would that look goofy?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually - looking at the T2 you used as a concept, http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f25/new-scca-t2-owner-51085/ it does not have stripes on the waterfall, and has about the same gap between the stripes. I don't think I'd like to reduce either the gap or the width of the stripe (If anything, wider on the stripe at the wide part). Could the stripe be allowed to taper off along the edge off the waterfall? (fall off the sides) or would that look goofy?
The idea is to have the stripes look like they carry through to the hood from the back so when you look at the car from above, they line up. I think having them fall off would look a little wacky.

I am also working on a smaller set of stripes for those who want something more subtle. I should be able to carry those into the waterfall.

Thanks
Tony

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
I almost got all of your products in the photo:

1. Stripes
2. 3rd brake light overlay
3. Airbag cover
4. Pontiac logo overlay

I should take another pic from the rear to show off the backup light covers.

Here is a pic I think I got all of Clears products in:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump for Views

Bump for great stripes.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Stripes

Tony,
I'm definately in for a set of silver stripes. Unfortunately, just bought a CAT from DDM, house insurance is due, renos just beginning, then Christmas. Maybe I can convince the wife this is a legitimate Christmas present. :lol:

My guess is this will be a January or February purchase.

Sorry it can't be sooner

K-O

·
Registered
121 Posts
off topic:

ClearBraInstall, I just noticed your silver dash insert on your car domain page.

Question did you paint it or have it painted? looks awesome!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any update on the smaller more subtle stripes?
I am working on it. Been busy getting our car ready for SEMA. Should have something soon

off topic:

ClearBraInstall, I just noticed your silver dash insert on your car domain page.

Question did you paint it or have it painted? looks awesome!!
Yes it was painted to match the factory silver. Was like that when I bought it. I like it too. Wait till you see what I am doing to the inside next.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts