Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet and Greet # 3 for the SSCA-Solstice Sky of Arkansas ...........We are trying to get everyone together In Fort Smith Arkansas......... meet at Wal-Mart parking lot on Rogers Ave. At 9:30 -10:00 Saturday Sept.16 make a run to Mout Magazine lodge and back to Fort Smith for Ribs at my House Pm me rsvp............

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Maybe Saturday Sept 16 at What-a-Burger, Russellville, Arkansas (Hwy 7 South of I-40 across from Tech)

would be better ....................:yesnod: Daryl & Ed

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
update SSCA Solstice Sky Club of Arkansas #3 Meet & Greet

Saturday Sept 16 at What-a-Burger, Russellville, Arkansas (Hwy 7 South of I-40 across from Tech)
everyone welcome........short drive after burger :cool:

·
Registered
976 Posts
You guys need to do these things on Sunday, maybe it will gain a little more interest. I, for one, will work every saturday for the rest of my life.... So I won't be able to attend.......... Have a nice drive though...

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
While it was not a big turnout and the temps reminded me of KC, there was not a better way to spend a September Saturday in Arkansas. (Those Black National T-shirts were HOT!)

We went to the top of Mt. Nebo, neat road with too much traffic this day. Will want to put it on my list of re-runs.

I did a total of 259 miles RT. Did not need dinner after the double meat double cheese burger with fries at What-A-Burger in Russellville on Hwy 7 South of I-40 across from A-Tech.

Charlie Powers (no-slack) showed us his emergency release Mod. Neat idea, I will be changing my feeble attempt that I did awhile back.

Take care-Steve

:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts