Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet and Greet # 3 for the SSCA-Solstice Sky of Arkansas ...........We are trying to get everyone together In Fort Smith Arkansas......... meet at Wal-Mart parking lot on Rogers Ave. At 9:30 -10:00 Saturday Sept.16 make a run to Mout Magazine lodge and back to Fort Smith for Ribs at my House Pm me rsvp............

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Maybe Saturday Sept 16 at What-a-Burger, Russellville, Arkansas (Hwy 7 South of I-40 across from Tech)

would be better ....................:yesnod: Daryl & Ed

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Would sure like you guys to get together with us for the Talimena highway run in late Oct.

Check the thread over in the 'Southwest' section if you're interested. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
update SSCA Solstice Sky Club of Arkansas #3 Meet & Greet

Saturday Sept 16 at What-a-Burger, Russellville, Arkansas (Hwy 7 South of I-40 across from Tech)
everyone welcome........short drive after burger :cool:

·
Registered
976 Posts
You guys need to do these things on Sunday, maybe it will gain a little more interest. I, for one, will work every saturday for the rest of my life.... So I won't be able to attend.......... Have a nice drive though...

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
While it was not a big turnout and the temps reminded me of KC, there was not a better way to spend a September Saturday in Arkansas. (Those Black National T-shirts were HOT!)

We went to the top of Mt. Nebo, neat road with too much traffic this day. Will want to put it on my list of re-runs.

I did a total of 259 miles RT. Did not need dinner after the double meat double cheese burger with fries at What-A-Burger in Russellville on Hwy 7 South of I-40 across from A-Tech.

Charlie Powers (no-slack) showed us his emergency release Mod. Neat idea, I will be changing my feeble attempt that I did awhile back.

Take care-Steve

:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts