Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ok I will bite :)

While I am new to the group, only participating in the second half of last falls run, I would love to help see this event continue!
I have a few constraints though;
- I will be in the Mediterranean April 13 - May 6th
- I do not expected my car to be back on the road until June 1st (darn Drive-Clean!)
- I have no experience in setting up a cruise / rally such as this...

But I can bring the the plans
- a decent knowledge of Halton Region and surrounding area ( possible route / scheduled with good photo opportunities)
- a decent skill set with mapping / routing
- enthusiasm and a desire to meet up again with like Kappa Owners for a day.

Is there any interest in an event for June?
I was thinking a route similar to last falls Halton Hills to Niagara (keep it simple)

Garth and Jack, if this is a go, it would be great if you could provide electronic copies of your planning material.
And of course, it would be great if you were able to make the run as participants.

If anyone is in to helping out,,, Great!
Let me know, and lets see if this can go anywhere.

Craig

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Ok I will bite :)

While I am new to the group, only participating in the second half of last falls run, I would love to help see this event continue!
I have a few constraints though;
- I will be in the Mediterranean April 13 - May 6th
- I do not expected my car to be back on the road until June 1st (darn Drive-Clean!)
- I have no experience in setting up a cruise / rally such as this...

But I can bring the the plans
- a decent knowledge of Halton Region and surrounding area ( possible route / scheduled with good photo opportunities)
- a decent skill set with mapping / routing
- enthusiasm and a desire to meet up again with like Kappa Owners for a day.

Is there any interest in an event for June?
I was thinking a route similar to last falls Halton Hills to Niagara (keep it simple)

Garth and Jack, if this is a go, it would be great if you could provide electronic copies of your planning material.
And of course, it would be great if you were able to make the run as participants.

If anyone is in to helping out,,, Great!
Let me know, and lets see if this can go anywhere.

Craig
Have responded over on FB as well. A few of us are going to Lexington in June. Therefore I would suggest July or August for a run.
Glad you are stepping up and once I am through the move and Lexington then I would hopefully be able to join in.
Cheers,
Gareth

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
This always seems to fall on a date where we have an MKC event. Maybe next year!

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
What is actual date? This post heading says Sept 17 and the above post states the 23rd.

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
Darn! Have to look at the dates better.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts