Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my dealer today to check on the status of my Solstice. While I was talking to my salesman one of the other salesmen came around the corner and said that the famous "they" just called and their display Solstice would be there within 45 minutes.

We to lunch and by the wife's office before returning to find my car's twin as the only car in the showroom. Same as others that have seen pre-production models and they didn't leave the keys. (I wonder why? :) ) No keys made it impossible to check out the stereo or Monsoon.

Vin:10490 with 426 miles, Mysterious, XM, Monsoon, Polished wheels, AC, & didn't include Chrome wheels or smokers pkg. They will finish cleaning it up this afternoon for their planned showing Thursday to Saturday. Since it wasn't show ready I got to play with it without worrying about leaving fingerprints.

Makes me want to get my car even more. I can't wait...guess I will have to though since they didn't have the keys for this one.

Call Danny at 913-915-4254 to setup a time to see it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
just like my soon to be car!

wow BEAUTIFUL!!!!! That's all I can really say!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
GO DRVN: Tell them to take it over to that special facility to show them. They can REALLY regret being where they are after seeing that beauty!

·
Registered
184 Posts
The Sky and my Solstice

I just saw a preproduction Saturn Sky at the local Wichita, Kansas Saturn Dealer. It was green and the dealer said it was damaged :willy: during the taping of a show on MTV.

But I have even better news my Solstice is projected to arrive in about a week. My fingers are crossed... My solstice is Sly but that Saturn green was gorgeous. :)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
GO_DRVN said:
I was at my dealer today to check on the status of my Solstice. While I was talking to my salesman one of the other salesmen came around the corner and said that the famous "they" just called and their display Solstice would be there within 45 minutes.

We to lunch and by the wife's office before returning to find my car's twin as the only car in the showroom. Same as others that have seen pre-production models and they didn't leave the keys. (I wonder why? :) ) No keys made it impossible to check out the stereo or Monsoon.

Vin:10490 with 426 miles, Mysterious, XM, Monsoon, Polished wheels, AC, & didn't include Chrome wheels or smokers pkg. They will finish cleaning it up this afternoon for their planned showing Thursday to Saturday. Since it wasn't show ready I got to play with it without worrying about leaving fingerprints.

Makes me want to get my car even more. I can't wait...guess I will have to though since they didn't have the keys for this one.

Call Danny at 913-915-4254 to setup a time to see it.

hang in they are beginning to roll off the production line now....now if they can get them rolling off the plant lot....many folks will be happy!!!!..once mine went 3400 it didnt take long....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts