Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is just to keep track of the Forum Sols/Skys here in the SSS group, and that want to be included in our activities. If you're in the SSS group and not listed, or want more info added to your entry, PM me to update.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Name - Location

1. 1sgt
  2. Asucar
  3. BadgerHound - Central FL
  4. Barry
  5. DaytonaMike
  6. birdtales
  7. Brentil - Central FL
  8. brian carpenter
  9. BOCA_Sly - South Florida
  10. cooper1340s
  11. Coyotedw
  12. Dadiokt
  13. dallas32822
  14. dap0bid
  15. deep_blue_sol - South FL
  16. Dori-San - North FL
  17. edmaroon - North FL
  18. Excelsior - NY
  19. G8TR
  20. GatorOrangeGXP
  21. Ghostsky
  22. GreenRL
  23. IBDRINKEN
  24. KimberlySky
  25. Landscape
  26. LatinVenom
  27. lilredine
  28. longwaitlarry
  29. LUVnSOL - Central FL
  30. mayorsam
  31. MeanGXP-R
  32. MeanMikeGXP
  33. Milkman
  34. nolates - Central FL
  35. olskydriver
  36. OrlandoGary
  37. radiowebguy
  38. Raven-Solstice
  39. Ripple - Central FL
  40. Rizz1435 - Central FL
  41. rodolamd
  42. ScottJSmith - North FL
  43. seal9
  44. sfreeman - North FL
  45. SkyGazer - Southeast FL
  46. SolBlessed - Central FL
  47. SolMan50
  48. SSS Solmates
  49. StoneBlue
  50. TAD_GXP - Florida Keys
  51. Tally - North FL
  52. tdrc
  53. The Dude2
  54. Tigerman
  55. tomtimeshr
  56. twotoys - Middle TN
  57. Unclefester - Central FL
  58. vstar
  59. WedPro
  60. wildwill67
  61. Xanath
  62. yamatd3
Send me a PM to update or add, if you don't see yourself listed!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Yeah, Excelsior definitely needs to be on the list!

And me, of course (the last of the North Florida contingent?). I see edmaroon still pops in every once in a while, and is dori really back, or just poking his head in to say, "Just wanted to let you know...we're all counting on you..." (whoops...wrong thread!)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
List updated, if your names missing or you want to update location info either post or PM me please.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woo-Hoo up to 43 people so far. I know this list is missing several people too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live in Central Florida in the UCF area. My questions is.....how does one become a SSSS member. I would like to participate in the club and play a part in it if I can. Please let me know what I need to do. I am also interested to know what kind of activities or events or whatever fun things it is the SSSS club does. Thanks. I have an Aggressive 2007 GXP just so you know.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I live in Central Florida in the UCF area. My questions is.....how does one become a SSSS member. I would like to participate in the club and play a part in it if I can. Please let me know what I need to do. I am also interested to know what kind of activities or events or whatever fun things it is the SSSS club does. Thanks. I have an Aggressive 2007 GXP just so you know.
You pretty much say "hey, I want to be part of the SSSS group" and that's it. :lol: Got you on the list now. We post any events we're doing here in this section.

mispelling oF the name IBDRINKEN
Fixed!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank You Brentil, I am glad to be a part of the club. I hope to meet many people with this. Thanks again. And hellloooo to all the Florida Sol owners, isn't it great to be able to have the top down all year?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank You Brentil, I am glad to be a part of the club. I hope to meet many people with this. Thanks again. And hellloooo to all the Florida Sol owners, isn't it great to be able to have the top down all year?
Well there's those couple times a year when we have hurricanes we have to put them up. :lol:

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Add me to the List Please - North Florida

1 - 20 of 30 Posts