Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Info on 1st 1000 Deliveries

Just spoke to my dealer and he has received a notice from GM saying that all of the 1st. 1000 will be shipped by the end of September and will be deilvered to the dealers by the end of October. Just wanted to pass this along to everyone and I hope it is accurate. Mine was supposed to be delivered mid September. Now they are saying the end of September. That is good because I am out of town till then. Hang in there everyone!!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
tugmate said:
Just spoke to my dealer and he has received a notice from GM saying that all of the 1st. 1000 will be shipped by the end of September and will be deilvered to the dealers by the end of October. Just wanted to pass this along to everyone and I hope it is accurate. Mine was supposed to be delivered mid September. Now they are saying the end of September. That is good because I am out of town till then. Hang in there everyone!!
Yep ... GM has been making that promise for a very long time now. The people I talked to a while back even hinted that they would probably be almost all delivered by the end of September, but some of the recent delays may make that a bit less likely.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SlySol said:
Yep ... GM has been making that promise for a very long time now. The people I talked to a while back even hinted that they would probably be almost all delivered by the end of September, but some of the recent delays may make that a bit less likely.
I guess my dealer just got a notice this morning to this effect. This is killing me!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
#339 shipped 9/3 - Sitting in Lordstown (?), Ohio

My dealer called me this morning to tell me that my car, VIN 339, was shipped 9/3 and is now sitting in Lordstown (I think that is the name), Ohio and is awaiting shipment by rail to Dilworth, MN. From there, it will be transported by truck. My estimated delivery date was supposed to be 9/15, but now that date seems to be too optimistic. My patience is wearing thin . . .

By the way, if you are in the Lordstown area, swing by the railyard and say hello to my car for me.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
GM is still on target for exactly what they said of delivering the first 1000 before the end of October.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I was told that the 1st 1k would be delivered by the end of September and the 2 yr maintenance after that, around the beginning of October.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts