Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
So, any chapters here in the St. Louis Area?
No chapters but we are getting together with a group of Kappa owners this Sunday at Hooters on Lindberg to plan some runs this year. Please join us.

Less than a week to go before our meeting to make plans for the 2013 driving season. If you plan to attend please let me know. If enough people are coming I will make reservations and see if Hooters will reserve a parking area for our cars so no one will have to worry about door dings.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the Hooters Restaurant located at 7517 South Lindberg Boulevard 63125 (South County) on Sunday the 24th of March. Start time is 4:00 PM.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

Won't be able to make it this Sunday...but please keep in touch. Nice to know if anything will come about in the future.

Tammy. : )

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
There is no official chapter in the St. Louis area but there is a group of about twenty five of us who get together a couple of times a year for cruises and other social events. If you are interested in information about them please send your E-mail address to [email protected] and I will add you to our mailing list.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts