Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DATE CHANGED TO MARCH 24TH

Ok let's plan on Sunday March 17th for a meet to set some plans for a Spring Run and the maintenance weekend.

Pick a place although remember we have people from the east side so make it somewhat centrally located. I have no problem with a Hooters, Hot Shots etc. :)

Let us know everybody, we like to make plans and we want to have everybody's input. These events go well when we get a lot of people involved.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
RMFNSKY here

How about a get together. We could meet somewhere in the South County Area say Hooters in South County and maybe plan some rides for the new year. I'd like to meet some Sol owners that I haven't met and say hello to some I haven't seen for a while. We have 4 Skys already planning to attend.

So what do ya say, care to mingle with your Kappa Brothers and Sisters.:grouphug:

Brian the above posting should look familiar to you. It is the one from February 2008. It was my first get together with the St. Louis Solstice and Sky people. How about we meet here?:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Jack, Why don't you get your St. Louis group signed up for Flagstaff. We need a better representation from MO.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RMFNSKY here

How about a get together. We could meet somewhere in the South County Area say Hooters in South County and maybe plan some rides for the new year. I'd like to meet some Sol owners that I haven't met and say hello to some I haven't seen for a while. We have 4 Skys already planning to attend.

So what do ya say, care to mingle with your Kappa Brothers and Sisters.:grouphug:

Brian the above posting should look familiar to you. It is the one from February 2008. It was my first get together with the St. Louis Solstice and Sky people. How about we meet here?:)

Sounds good to me. Hooters South County 7517 South Lindbergh Boulevard. Time lets go for 4pm

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey Jack, Why don't you get your St. Louis group signed up for Flagstaff. We need a better representation from MO.

I did Nationals last year. Flagstaff is just to far for me to drive and get enough time off to really enjoy the trip

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
There will be a gathering of Solstice and Sky owners on Sunday the 17th of March at the Hooters Restaurant located at 7517 South Lindberg Boulevard St. Louis, Mo. 63125 (South County). Start time is 4:00 PM.

We will be making plans for the spring cruise and maintenance clinic to be held in April and other events that will be held this summer and fall.

I am still looking for volunteers to share their mechanical know how with the rest of the group at the maintenance clinic. It is planned to be a hands on type of affair that will broaden everyone's knowledge on simple routine maintenance items.

I would appreciate it if you would let me know if you plan to join in the fun so we can reserve a large enough area at the restaurant.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Due to the fact that the 17th of March is St. Patrick's Day, not a good day to hold a meeting in an eating and drinking establishment, we have rescheduled our get together. The new date is Sunday the 24th of March, the place and time remain the same.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the Hooters Restaurant located at 7517 South Lindberg Boulevard 63125 (South County). Start time is 4:00 PM.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Less than a week to go before our meeting to make plans for the 2013 driving season.:) If you plan to attend please let me know. If enough people are coming I will make reservations and see if Hooters will reserve a parking area for our cars so no one will have to worry about door dings.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the Hooters Restaurant located at 7517 South Lindberg Boulevard 63125 (South County) on Sunday the 24th of March. Start time is 4:00 PM.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
This is the list of people I have heard from that will be attending the meeting on Sunday to plan our events for the 2013 driving season. We sure could use some more help.

BLK GXP
RMFNSKY
ShowMeSky
Jack19
BobP

Maybe
Killerbee

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
It appears the weather forecasters were correct. There are two inches of snow on the ground at the present time and it is accumulating rapidly:(. It would probably be wise to reschedule our planned meeting.

How does the Seventh of April sound to everyone? Let me know.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
We will try again this Sunday to get together to make plans for the 2013 driving season. It is not a holiday and I don't think it is going to snow so hopefully it will happen this time.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the Hooters Restaurant located at 7517 South Lindberg Boulevard St. Louis, Mo. 63125 (South County) on Sunday the 7th of April. Start time is 4:00 PM.

If you plan to attend please let me know.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
This is the list of people I have heard from that will be attending the meeting on Sunday April 7th to plan our events for the 2013 driving season. If I have left anyone out let me know so I can add you to the list. We could use some more help.

BLK GXP
RMFNSKY
ShowMeSky
Killerbee
Solstice62
BobP
Jack19

Maybe:
Sly2
Spfld-IL-SKY
commonsense
DonM